You know you're a MASCOT addict when...

This hopefully will be like MacAddict's "You know you're a Mac Adddict when..."
-------------
You know you're a MASCOT addict when:

*You are driving through a overly-bright tunnel, and your first thought is to set level(0) to 0, or to delete some lights. (This actuly happened to me)
*You need to cross a puddle, and you try to change the FG tile to plain land.
*You forget how to use Undo, because MASCOT doesn't support it.

------------------
"Give me a large enough hard drive, a fast enough modem, and I can download the web!"

• You have nightmares about pxBacks and pxMids.

------------------
"Give me a large enough hard drive, a fast enough modem, and I can download the web!"

*You think you're going crazy because there's an invisible wall that you can't move through, and you ask your friends what info field you've set wrong in the sprite labeled "sliding glass door"

*You walk around angry because you don't know how to make snowballs get smaller

*You declare that when all the snow melts there will be no flooding because water levels cannot rise

*You demand to know how a water's current could change spontainiusly

*You get mad at yourself for deleting the ice pick required to break through the reflective ice barrier in your bathroom

*You scold your roommate for stringing rope up with the right side first

*You no longer ask to be excused, instead you ask all your tablemates if they happen to have an escape ring on them

*You yell at strangers that they can't hide because you can always smite them

*You complain about how you forgot to set the ID on the scroll in your house, it doesn't give you magic powers

*You ask jewlers how they tinted their health capacity increase powerups to look like diamonds

*When the jewlers insist their diamonds are real, you respond sarcastically,"Oh yeah, then what's their sprite ID? You don't know that? I thought so"

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**This hopefully will be like MacAddict's "You know you're a Mac Adddict when..."
-------------

*You are driving through a overly-bright tunnel, and your first thought is to set level(0) to 0, or to delete some lights. (This actuly happened to me)

oh my dear lord...

------------------
Remember, this conversation never took place.

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
*When the jewlers insist their diamonds are real, you respond sarcastically,"Oh yeah, then what's their sprite ID? You don't know that? I thought so"

LOL!

------------------

*Your monitor is always set on 1024x768, even though you only get 256 colors that way.

*You check this message board 2-10 times a day.

*Your error beep is the sound Ferazel makes when he is hit.

*You background is a Ferazel pict.

*You realize that 1/8th of your hard drive is devoted to Ferazel files.

*You check how many downloads your world has 2-10 each day.

*You are willing to get into a verbal/physical war defending Ferazel's Wand

*You wonder why Ben Spees doesn't make a better MASCOT, with better documentation. Jeez, what is he thinking 😉

------------------
The election is over, the results are now known;
The will of the people has plainly been shown;
So let's be friends and let differences pass,
I'll hug your elephant and you kiss my ass.

(quote)Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
***You wonder why Ben Spees doesn't make a better MASCOT, with better documentation. Jeez, what is he thinking:)

------------------

*You stop pressing enter or Cmd-. in dialogs of other programms, because they won't work in MASCOT

------------------
"They said, 'You know, this issue doesn't seem to resignate with the people.' And I said, you know something? Whether it resignates or not doesn't matter to me, because I stand for doing what's the right thing, and what the right thing is hearing the voices of people who work." -- G.W. Bush

(This message has been edited by aschaaf_86 (edited 01-06-2001).)

*After staring into the sun for a time, you look away and stumble around dazed asking people if they've noticed what a realistic lense flare the current backround has.

*You refer to your social security number as Player Perm Flag #52

*You scoff at people who say you can get between two places faster if you go "as the crow flies" because you know that there's only one way to link from node A to node B

*You rob a bank just to see when you enter the safe if you hear a noise counting it as a secret spot

*Once arrested you try to freeze the police but are angry at yourself for leaving your only magic potion at home

*Once in jail, you kill yourself to return to where you last saved

*You sit here writing topics like this

------------------

(This message has been edited by Dr Tall (edited 01-06-2001).)

You try to scroll in all programs with the number pad. (I do this all the time) :frown:

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
You try to scroll in all programs with the number pad. (I do this all the time):frown:

Me too.

------------------
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." -- George W. Bush

You try to scroll in all programs with the number pad. (I do this all the time):frown:

I guess I'm a MASCOT addict, I do this too. BTW, is there a 12-step program?

You know you're a MASCOT addict when...

*You get extremely annoyed w/ people who don't use the right names for things.(Mind Crystal for Max Magic Increase Crystal, etc.)

*You're girl/boyfried gives you an engagement ring, and you swallow it to try to increase your magic power.

------------------
An optimist sees a glass that's 1/2 full. A pessimist sees a glass that's 1/2 empty. An engineer sees a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.

*You kick your roommate shouting "the same as every day!" everytime he/she asks what the forcast for today is.

*When driving down the highway and your passenger comments about how U-turns are illegal, you curse the governement for faulty node construstion.

------------------

You know you are are mascot addict when...

*You crouch in front of people to avoid their sword swings.

*You warn all people of spin-jumping near water.

*You don´t understand why the rocks you throw don´t explode when they hit the ground, even if you wrote 1 in infofield (0)

*You wonder why your body don´t flash when you drink a bottle of water.

------------------
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let´s not bicker and argue about who killed who."

(This message has been edited by Knight of NI (edited 01-09-2001).)

When...

*you try to change level info field (1) when it rains.

*You ask your mother to make poppyseed muffins for dessert.

*You use Ferazel related names on this webboard. 🙂

*You wait to see if there are retracting spikes in the floor before you walk.

*You try to kill insects with an ice pick.

------------------
"This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let´s not bicker and argue about who killed who."

*You see it snowing outside and say, "How they do that?"
*Well in a crowded, you get nervous that the sprite count would be to high
*Someone is blowing bubbles and you catch several of them. You then begin screaming, "I am invincible! FEATHER FALL!" before plummeting to your death. (This has happend to me before 😉 )

------------------
Apu: Well, if the police won't help us, we'll simply have to take the law into our own hands.
Wiggum: Yeah, yeah! A lot of people are doing that these days.

*Whenever you go to a resturant you always call your server by the same name, regardless of who it is. When your friends joke about you being autistic you say, maybe but they could at least tint the sprites now and then.

*Whenever you open something in a box, you lift the lid off with a stick from as far away as possible because you're scared death powerups might come out. (That's no idle threat in my set of levels 😉 )

*When mock swordfighting, you scream out "CHEATER" when your opponent swings at you without lowering his shield and when your opponent wins because he nabs you everytime you lower your shield, you grumble about how there was no reff.

*When you wake up several hours late, you walk around angry that someone was messing with your "Ticks Off" info field last night

------------------

***You check this message board 2-10 times a day.

That few?

------------------
“I do remain confident in Linda. She'll make a fine labor secretary. From what I've read in the press accounts, she's perfectly qualified..” -- George W. Bush
------------
(url="http://"http://www.opposeashcroft.com/")http://www.opposeashcroft.com/(/url)
(url="http://"http://www.blackarmband.org/")http://www.blackarmband.org/(/url)

Originally posted by Dr Tall:
***Whenever you open something in a box, you lift the lid off with a stick from as far away as possible because you're scared death powerups might come out.

But of course! 🙂

*Whenever you go near a hill you check to see if the ground is slippery

*When you see a boulder you try to roll it with your feet

*When you are playing laser tag, you roll to the ground with your hand out and make a gargleing sound (this happened to me once, but I did it on purpose :))

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

All you've got in your fridge is poppyseed muffins, so you try to change their sprite ID's to something more interesting.

You never jump into swimming pools without checking if you can get out first, if their's spikes at the bottom of the pool, etc.

You run away from frogs, because you don't have any spells to shoot them with.

------------------
An optimist sees a glass that's 1/2 full. A pessimist sees a glass that's 1/2 empty. An engineer sees a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be.