finding places

Free tip of the day: Talk to everyone!!!

One of the people in berglum knows something about the location of the dark fairy.
If you still can't find it, it's in: (Written backwards so that you can't accidentally read it)

SPOILER ALERT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD AT READING BACKWARDS

)tsaehtron eht ni( yellav mryw

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Originally posted by hankb:
**I was wondering where the bleeding forest is? Thank you
Hank

Go east from the southern Varandeep Lake entrance.

------------------
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Originally posted by nwa728:
Another question: Where is the boat captain's statue? Is it in the thieves cave?

Free tip of the day: Talk to everyone!!!

MINOR SPOILER ALERT

Hint #1: A kid in berglum (west screen) knows something

MEDIUM SPOILER ALERT

Hint #2: He tells you a guy in berglum (east screen) by a well knows where they are.

BIG SPOILER ALERT

Answer: They're a screen (possibly two) south of berglum around a campfire.

------------------

the bleeding forest is just 1 screen south of berglum, watch out though they shoot massive amounts of fire at you

------------------
I love deadlines. I love
the wooshing noises
they make as they go
by.

Where is the guardian? It said a cave to the west, but the only one I could find was the one where the Tome of Elixers was found. Is that the cave?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant find the guardian either - is he on the same screen as the tome of elixirs cave?

------------------
I love deadlines.
I love the wooshing noises they make as they go by.

(This message has been edited by Salmon of Doubt (edited 07-30-2002).)

Originally posted by Salmon of Doubt:
**Where is the guardian? It said a cave to the west, but the only one I could find was the one where the Tome of Elixers was found. Is that the cave?

You realize you dug up a almost year old post? Normaly thats a big NO NO for all the ASW boards and no one likes that. Just a warning.

As for the question, when you come out of the crypt that passed though the moutain don't go East to the road to High Garendall., go Northwest. theres a cave on that same screen.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'
Now lobbest thou thy keyboard towards thy monitor, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
Rogue Thoughts: reorganizing for a new season near you.

(This message has been edited by ArcAngel Counterstrike (edited 07-30-2002).)

Never mind my last post...THIS is the worst case of grave-digging I've ever seen.

------------------
What's it like to have buttered toast for brains?