Plugins on hold?

Originally posted by nwa728:
I sure hope Pontus makes one. Maps are what I do worst in Resedit, and ironically there are 10 or so large parallel universes that MadFax7 and I need to put in Rift.

We actually drew the entire galaxy out on a large piece of paper before we started and figured out the xy coordinates from that, and just went through and had one person reading the map yelling out coordinates and another person entering them into the computer. We didn't make too many mistakes... 😉

Cookie @ ATMOS

------------------

Originally posted by Frandall:
**We actually drew the entire galaxy out on a large piece of paper before we started and figured out the xy coordinates from that, and just went through and had one person reading the map yelling out coordinates and another person entering them into the computer. We didn't make too many mistakes...;)

Cookie @ ATMOS

Sounds quite interesting. It would be neat (when you're done with EV:NOVA, of course) if you guys write about what you had to do to get the EV:NOVA done. If you do or you don't, keep up the good work!

------------------
Interesting...

With Photoshop I have a good accuracy too. Simply have pre-made blue circles that you set in a 1:1 map made with a capture screen, and store the coordinates of the center of the circle (and substract of course the coordinates of the center system).

------------------
M'enfin!
Y'a personne qui parle français ici?