My world

It is about time to get beta testers for my world. Reply if you are interested. I will want about 2 beta testers. First come, first serve. Afterwards, I will send my world over e-mail to the beta testers. Post bug reports here. More versions will come out after time and will be sent to the testers.

------------------

Heck, why not? alanvn@ulster.net

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Well, you'll have to wait a bit, I'm waiting for two beta testers, not only one. This also gives me time to get to work and finish level 3, plus figure out how to make the duel exit of level 2 work.

------------------

I guess everyone else is busy building their own levels. I'll be a beta tester if you still need another one. However, please make sure it's compressed when you send it. My dial up connection is very slow at times.

------------------

Ok, the file is ready to send. Have some fun with the non-completed level 3! Oh, and on each (finished) level, there is a super secret tough part. Its reeealy nasty! Good luck! (Oh, and the goblins behind the door, let em loose and hop on the chain, makes me laugh every time.)

------------------

Hi. Went through the levels. Lots of fun. I like your generosity with fire seeds and health potions.

Only one glitch - when I died after saving on the first level, when I "continued" the armadillos in the room above the save point were not there, so it was impossible to get 100% enemies.

I like your innovative use of spiders in the second level. (as much as I hate spiders!)

More later...

------------------

Glad to hear you had some fun. I've been wanting to do a duel exit on level 2, but I just can't figure out how. Help on this would be help me alot. Maybe I'll add a secret level to drool over...

------------------

Ok, secret level has been added. (Prepare to hate me for it. Alot.) For now, I call it, "The Poodle". Yes, AYN, The Poodle IS coming! RUN!

------------------

Uh-oh... 🙂

Bug found: In unfinished level, all the way to the right, it is possible to fall through the floor if you walk all the way to the wall without pushing the cannon off the edge.

Yes, excellent use of spiders.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

Yes, I've found that bug too. Annoying isnt it? The Poodle is coming nicely so far, in a sorta cross between two of the most annoying levels I've played. (from the original levels)

------------------

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! VERSION 0.2 WILL HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE NOW-ALMOST-COMPLETED "The Poodle"! MUAHAHAHAHA! PREPARE YOURSELVES! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!!! (Or in otherwords, sending out next version to beta testers now...)

------------------

I didn't get it. :frown:

------------------

Ok, I re-sent it.

------------------

You are a cruel, cruel person.
However, age & treachery will always overcome youth & enthusiasm, so I have managed to make my way through the poodle.
But - is the third level still incomplete? About all I was able to do in it was find the exit to the Poodle level.
I was unable to find the objects necessary to open the doors in the rest of the third level.

------------------

The Poodle is the best designed secret level I've ever seen! I love the crunch tiles and how you can't get back up.

Bugs: Sometimes the crunch tiles don't crung all the way. You cannot use a diagonal tile as a crunch tile. The only crunch tiles are corners, edges, and straight.

------------------

MonsterLady: The Tomb of Tomes isn't done yet. Level 2 is supposed to have two exits, not just 1.

AVN: Please simplifiy on that bug report, I don't quite understand it.

Question: Do you like how you cant get out of the pit with the max magic increase crystal, or should there be a way out?

------------------

Originally posted by Thok:
**MonsterLady: The Tomb of Tomes isn't done yet. Level 2 is supposed to have two exits, not just 1.

AVN: Please simplifiy on that bug report, I don't quite understand it.

Question: Do you like how you cant get out of the pit with the max magic increase crystal, or should there be a way out?

I will go back and look for the other exit in level 2. Yuck - spiders!

I was wondering about that magic increase crystal on the Poodle, because I had to give up trying to get it and leave it behind, but at the end of the level I still got 100%.

It is a great diversionary tactic though - I had to die a few times before I figured out that I wasn't going to get it and get any further!

Haven't come across any glitches except for what AVN mentioned about the tiles not disappearing completely. Oh, and in the incomplete third level, if you push the catapult too far it will go right through a wall or door and be unusable.

Now, can someone explain to me what the significance of "Poodle" is?

By the way - GREAT LEVELS! I particularily hate the one transporter - made me hesitant to use any more!

------------------

Minor glitch - Third level - on the way to the exit to the Poodle. Climbing up the wall when in the xiridium brine (purple pool) to get into the water, I cannot climb onto the top - have to go back to the wall between the acid and the brine and jump onto the top of the next wall. There are a couple of other places where this happens - I'll try to note where they are.

Have gone back to the second level - (spiders). Have tried every wall, ceiling and floor for another exit, but haven't been able to find it. (I think I've tried everywhere) Only the exit (entrance) at the beginning and the original exit are there. If you tell me where the other exit is I'll go look and see if it is there.

------------------

MonsterLady: It is supposed to be like the exit at storm valley, where you don't have to go back and do it again, and get both levels it gives access to at once. I've noticed that little bug with the ziridium brine on level 3 too.

------------------

Originally posted by Thok:
**MonsterLady: It is supposed to be like the exit at storm valley, where you don't have to go back and do it again, and get both levels it gives access to at once. I've noticed that little bug with the ziridium brine on level 3 too.

Only the one pathway is showing up after the second level - to the third level which leads to the Poodle level.

------------------