Ever wondered what a 2496x2000 spob looked like?

I can't seem to download the plug-in with the big planet picture. Whenever I do, It only says it is 19kb and when I place the file on StuffitExpander, nothing happens. Its all screwed up.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Hey, I tried downloading your "Big Planet" plug, and it didn't work! In fact, it only said it was 19 kb!

------------------
Long live the Rebellion!

(This message has been edited by Nova6 (edited 01-03-2001).)

Originally posted by bbatch:
**I tried to do that in a plug once, except it was for the ships and not the planets. It screwed up all the sprites in my game, though.
If you could make ALL of the planets like that, that would be awsome!

------------------
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."

Originally posted by Nova6:
**Hey, I tried downloading your "Big Planet" plug, and it didn't work! In fact, it only said it was 19 kb! Fix it!

Yes sir! Right now, sir! I have nothing better to do than to comply to your obnoxious requests!

_bomb

Everybody probably already thinks this, but I think that would be a great sun. You know, when EV42 comes out, and everybody has HAL 9000s, you could stick that in the middle of the system and make it a unlandable planet, but change the STR around so it says:

Are you crazy? <sun's name> is too hot to land on! I'll activate the self-distruct so you won't harm the rest of the galazy with your ideas.
<self distruct turns on>

Ok, ok.. you'd have to rewrite EV/EVO, but hey! That would be neat!

------------------
Max B-H
"I've taken the disperser out of the loop and run the cables through the initiator power intake on the engine power system. The feedback energy is just accumulating in the repulsor system. When the power level is high enough, I'll reset the feedback power breaker and dump the energy right into the initiator intake on the engine power systems."
"What?!"
"Jump-start it," Han said. "I'm going to jumpstart it."