Is there a mission list for Override anywhere on the web?

I decided to download Override after a long, long break and have been rather prosperous on my journeys through space so far.

However, now I ran across the mission where Paaren station is nearly finished and you need to rescue the defector from the disabled shuttle. I jump into the system and a renegade Helian kills the shuttle in about 5 seconds and I fail the mission. I originally got it from Luna and now I haven't been able to find it, so I'm wondering if either 1) someone knows if the mission is re-doable, and if so, what are the conditions or 2) has a list of the mission details similar to the Nova one at some of the evula sites.

Cheers!

@gus, on Jan 16 2007, 06:14 PM, said in Is there a mission list for Override anywhere on the web?:

1. someone knows if the mission is re-doable, and if so, what are the conditions

It used to be redoable, because FailBits tended not to work very well. If you're playing the Nova version though, it may well be working 'properly' and not be replayable.

Conditions are:

Ā• Have completed the previous 'Delivery to Paaren Station' mission, and not completed (or failed, depending on version) this mission
Ā• 25% chance in any UE bar
Ā• Need a positive legal record with UE
Ā• Need combat rating at least Above Average

But, if you did actually fail, and are playing the Nova version, then it's probably gone for that pilot (without a bit fix, anyway).

Yeah, I'm playing the port authority version.

Well damnit, that's quite annoying, the mission would have failed no matter how good my ship or weaponry was since a disabled shuttle can't take that much damage šŸ˜• I really could have used the Voinian cannons too.

Gus, I don't remember seeing such a list. When I played EVO there were more people here to ask. Or I used the search function for the specific mission and found the answers. Most of the time. šŸ™‚

@gus, on Jan 17 2007, 01:21 AM, said in Is there a mission list for Override anywhere on the web?:

Yeah, I'm playing the port authority version.

I don't think it will help in your current predicament, but to avoid other bugs you really should try Guy's updated Override port.

As for mission walkthroughs, Shayon's EVO Site, is still up. It has guides for the human and Voinian mission strings. I think there are also some downloadable mission guides among the offerings in Ambrosia's EVO Add-Ons section, though I no longer remember which are particularly complete.