A question...

10 days isn't gravedigging by any stretch of the word. Particularly when the board is this slow.

Well, actually on some REALLY strict forums 10 days is gravedigging, but never on this forum.

So, um, U.E. Admiral, you ever gonna say what you were gonna post?

@mueresmucho, on Feb 3 2006, 10:30 AM, said in A question...:

One who looks at the urgent missions in both games will notice that in both EV and EVO something called Sajek's Plague exists.

I've never seen Sajek's Plague in EVO...unless you are referring to the plague on New Calcutta, which I've never seen referred to as Sajek's...

BTW, I thought it was "Sajak's" or "Sajack's" ... I'm pretty sure about the second "a", but I could be mistaken...

EDIT:
ACK!! 20 days old? I didn't realize because it was still on the first page... Sorry...
Does it count as gravedigging if it's on the first page?

This post has been edited by Xizzix : 26 March 2006 - 01:18 PM

The EV games may be in a series, but are not related to eachother what-so-ever other than just some few minor unimportant references. But if you're still confused, think of it as those Final Fantasy game series, one comes after another one but never are related to eachother in any forms other than some few similar things.

Final Fantasy X was the only exception, but it's sequel was called X-2, and not XI.