NOTICE: Bar Posters Meeting

We Need a Plan

The No Name Bar has gone through its ups and downs; experienced a post an hour, and been neglected for weeks.

...But this is just ridiculous.

Please, if you are involved in the No Name Bar, please tell which chatting application (and screen name therein) would be easiest to contact you with. We seriously need a meeting to decide the fate of the plot-block we're in.

I can chat on IRC, AIM, and will resort to downloading MSN or Yahoo if the need arises.

Hmm...well, I am not the easiest person to contact via internet, besides these boards. I only use MSN and am not really in a position to download another type of chat... Might I suggest the live chat that is provided right here on the board? Though we probably can't kick out anyone else, no one really uses it anyway, and well all have access to it. We'll have to wait for more to respond before we make a decision, I guess.

Ah, that's right! I completely forgot about Hector's Cage. πŸ˜„

Yeah, we should use that. Once we get the attention of other posters, we can schedule something.

/me points to gaim, though it does have some cut-and-paste problems...

it happens to most bars... people get bored of them after a while and the 28-page unwieldiness scares off any new participants. So the whole thing gets slowed-down and confusing.

My suggestion is to give up on that one and start a new one, and all will be well til that one reaches the same point. πŸ˜‰

Mazca, on Nov 19 2005, 02:28 PM, said:

My suggestion is to give up on that one and start a new one, and all will be well til that one reaches the same point. πŸ˜‰
View Post

Mazca's logic-words may be true. If we don't hear from any other posters within the next few days, I'll do some poll-tastic voting thing that will decide the fate of the No Name Bar. If that's okay.

Go for it. Not like there's a huge volume of other traffic around here. πŸ˜‰

Poll-tastic, eh? πŸ˜‰ You guys are right, though, that might be the only way... As much as I wanted to end the other storylines properly, I guess that just might not be possible with Valence and Ta-vora playing dead somewhere. πŸ˜›

Ehh...Voidian Brain Police sound scary... :unsure:

Hamster2, I know your post is mostly directed at everyone else but me (since I've never completely immersed myself in the webboard community), but I just wanted to throw an idea out there if you are deciding to end this. IM me at JaceySquires520 or Snape Killed Him. Both are AIM handles. Or send me an e-mail. That might be better.

I just want to be able to finish the storyline I started and free myself from the webboards at last. I felt I let you guys down when I suddenly quit after being an active member. But hey, so what if it takes us until winter break to get back to work on it? I have a gpa to work on and a summer job to set up. Some things take priority. And I'm sure you all have lives as well.

Anyway, out of courtesy, I'd wait for Seraphim to respond. She's been really good about keeping up with the No Name.

And maybe Valence really is unavailable. For serious reasons. Seriously.

Valence.

J.S.A.N.

NtiOzymandias.

:sigh: 😞

Poll countdown: 3 days

So JSAN and Ozy haven't been around either, hmm? I'm totally guilty for not even reading the other bars... Can't really say I blame everyone who vanished. It's just so easy to suddenly lose interest.

Jacey, I don't think you'd have much trouble finishing once Seraphim notices you're up and running again. I agree with what you said about her always posting when needed...

Hamster, I really hate to see a good storyline go down without an end... If we are going to start a new bar, what say you and I put our heads together and come up with a decent ending to our adventures at Crescent Station?

Synesthesia, on Nov 30 2005, 09:44 PM, said:

If we are going to start a new bar, what say you and I put our heads together and come up with a decent ending to our adventures at Crescent Station?
View Post

Aye, verily! We'll do an epic italicized flashback. πŸ˜„

Of course, the lack of Page will throw a wrench into Fettr- erm... Fettrin tells me he is sad to think that he won't be hearing from Page for a while, and that he had been planning to do lunch with him and Jasan. πŸ˜›

Hey, I'm not dead yet...!

I feel happy! I feel HAPPY! ::sings::

I am not dead yet! I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet! I can do the Highland Fling

I am not dead yet! No need to go to bed
No need to call the doctor 'cause I'm not yet dead!

::gets set upon by the knights of the round table and promptly abandons his tangent::

Hi guys! Long time no see πŸ˜„ Sorry to be among the inactive, but I've been both busy and waiting for stuff to happen. Good to know you're all in a similar non-dead condition! πŸ˜‰

eh. mah. GAD! It's Ozy! :laugh:

We um... The bar just got locked. 😞

But as soon as the new one comes up, I'm sure it'll be peaches and cream all the way.

Just out of curiosity, who is planning on participating in the next bar?

Hamster2 won't be participating in the bars until further notice. (See: Taking a Break) Since we collaborated on just about the entire Hamster/Retsmah/Fettrin plot, all should be well. And I, Hamster, shall be posting in this new bar.

...Of which has yet to be made by anyone. :rolleyes:

Hamster, on Dec 9 2005, 06:15 PM, said:

Hamster2 won't be participating in the bars until further notice. (See: Taking a Break) Since we collaborated on just about the entire Hamster/Retsmah/Fettrin plot, all should be well. And I, Hamster, shall be posting in this new bar.

...Of which has yet to be made by anyone. :rolleyes:
View Post

Who's Hamster2 and who's Hamster? I am confused.

-slinks and sits down while she tries to catch up with what has been happening- >.>; Hi guys? -waves-

Um ... Hi. -waves-

Ack. My estimate of a month was somewhat under the side of correct, which wasn't good for an addict like me, and then I went away for a bit ... sorry to the people I disrupted by jumping off the boat like that.

I'm currently brainstorming something awesome and massive to get this kicked back into gear. It may be something flash animation related. We shall see.