Need help with F-25!

Okay, I played F-25 (version 2.0) some, and now I'm at the part where I'm supposed to go into orbit to meet with the Canchellor or something like that. Unfortunately, renegades keep showing up and blowing up the ships before I get a chance to do anything. What do I do??

------------------
Now, what's a good idea for something to put in my signature?

Just land immediately on the planet when the Chancellor Ship comes.

------------------

Originally posted by Lord Seth:
**Okay, I played F-25 (version 2.0) some, and now I'm at the part where I'm supposed to go into orbit to meet with the Canchellor or something like that. Unfortunately, renegades keep showing up and blowing up the ships before I get a chance to do anything. What do I do??

It's just a little "for show" mission. Land again as soon as you take off, like kauthor said.

_bomb

------------------
"I want to tell you about a time I almost died...."

Originally posted by Bomb:
**It's just a little "for show" mission. Land again as soon as you take off, like kauthor said.

_bomb

Yeah, but I guess it confuses people. Probably this a another thing to fix in the beta. Put a note like this: When you go to orbit, you will see Renegades. Do not worry about them destroying our convoy, just land immediately after you are in orbit. Just like you agreed to make the mission briefing of Kavzaz clearer, or including that you should go to Munb after landing on Aenecia.

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Originally posted by General Cade Smart:
**Yeah, but I guess it confuses people. Probably this a another thing to fix in the beta. Put a note like this: When you go to orbit, you will see Renegades. Do not worry about them destroying our convoy, just land immediately after you are in orbit. Just like you agreed to make the mission briefing of Kavzaz clearer, or including that you should go to Munb after landing on Aenecia.

Probably a good idea.

_bomb

------------------
I think that you don't see many love stories in EV simply because the engine isn't quite geared towards that. What are you going to do, keep meeting your significant other in a bar (or, with Nova, the Outfitter, Shipyard, or Trade Center) and have questions like "Will you go out on a date with me?" | Yes/No | "Great, pick me up on <DST> in a month and we'll have dinner."?
-EVula

**Probably a good idea.

_bomb

Probably? Is it a good idea or not?

------------------

**Probably? Is it a good idea or not?

Honestly, it's the worst idea I've ever heard. In fact, it's so bad, you're off the beta, and banned from this webboard. I'll email andrew about having you IP banned from all ASW sites.

😛

_bomb

------------------
I think that you don't see many love stories in EV simply because the engine isn't quite geared towards that. What are you going to do, keep meeting your significant other in a bar (or, with Nova, the Outfitter, Shipyard, or Trade Center) and have questions like "Will you go out on a date with me?" | Yes/No | "Great, pick me up on <DST> in a month and we'll have dinner."?
-EVula

(This message has been edited by Bomb (edited 04-22-2003).)

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Lord Seth:
(B)Okay, I played F-25 (version 2.0) some, and now I'm at the part where I'm supposed to go into orbit to meet with the Canchellor or something like that. Unfortunately, renegades keep showing up and blowing up the ships before I get a chance to do anything. What do I do??

save up and get yourself a major FLEET its a pain but its worth it ;):cool

------------------

:raises eyebrow. Right........

------------------

**Honestly, it's the worst idea I've ever heard. In fact, it's so bad, you're off the beta, and banned from this webboard. I'll email andrew about having you IP banned from all ASW sites.

😛

_bomb

Now that youve had your little joke, tell me what you really think of it.

------------------

**Now that youve had your little joke, tell me what you really think of it.

Sigh...

_bomb

------------------
-EVula

**Sigh...

_bomb

Were you offended again? Again, sorry. I did understand your joke, but I didnt want to laugh this time as I wanted to know if you wanted to implement it in the scenario.

------------------