[ANN] Orthographic universe 0.1 released

Could anybody who has found the way out of the level "Escape from Nightmares" please give me a hint as to where the exit is? (email if you don't want to post it on the board) TIA

------------------

Originally posted by MonsterLady:
**Could anybody who has found the way out of the level "Escape from Nightmares" please give me a hint as to where the exit is? (email if you don't want to post it on the board) TIA

I'm still waiting to find out, too, MonsterLady! Cat99 - where are you? 🙂

------------------
Truth does not change according to one's ability to deal with it

Sorry to reopen this thread, but I've read the whole thing and I can't find the answer to the question of how to get to the end of Escape from Nightmares. I can see (at the end of the large ziridium pool, after I've blasted through to the water and pushed the red button, more water and a chest sort of buried in the rock, but I can't get to it. Or to the transporter in a room that's to the left of a high area that you can get too with jumping boots (but doesn't actually contain anything but some candles). Also, just before you blast through to the jumping boots (after you've crossed the large acid pool with floating clouds), there's a gray button that stays pushed only as long as Freazel's clinging to it -- what, if anything, does this button do? I've read all of the postings in this thread and it sems like the post (from MonsterLady?) that contains the answer to the first question is missing -- could someone clue me in?

------------------

Originally posted by Mary:
**Sorry to reopen this thread, but I've read the whole thing and I can't find the answer to the question of how to get to the end of Escape from Nightmares. I can see (at the end of the large ziridium pool, after I've blasted through to the water and pushed the red button, more water and a chest sort of buried in the rock, but I can't get to it. Or to the transporter in a room that's to the left of a high area that you can get too with jumping boots (but doesn't actually contain anything but some candles). Also, just before you blast through to the jumping boots (after you've crossed the large acid pool with floating clouds), there's a gray button that stays pushed only as long as Freazel's clinging to it -- what, if anything, does this button do? I've read all of the postings in this thread and it sems like the post (from MonsterLady?) that contains the answer to the first question is missing -- could someone clue me in?

Mary - I originally thought there was NO escape from this level, but Cat 99 later wrote that there is a way out. I have never found it. In the meantime, the world information for Orthographic Universe sits in my "other worlds" file.

------------------