Boozaramma Bar

Originally posted by Desperado:
**Is that a joke? I always thought it was named after an astronaut...

Atleast the Voinian sympatizer part is. Why would he care about a sci-fi computer game goverment? Besides, traditional computers didn't exist then. This just shows to how great lenghts Voinians supporters take their supporting- to completely non-related things :rolleyes:

------------------
I am eager to try to ansver mission questions

Soo, like, is anyone actually going to start a bar? Or was this all a nice little crack dream? I, for one, think that if we are going to have a bar someone needs to dang well post it already... it's not like they require all that much organization beforehand.

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush

Yeah, the webstory is going to be ending soon...

------------------

I think the bar is coming into swing, although it may be a slow beginning.

------------------
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
Ā—J. R. R. Tolkien

Boozarama is a fairly bland concept.

Can't we have an EVO-Hooters bar instead?

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evodude2001/home.html")Old & Unimproved: Cerberus Station!(/url)

Helloooooo! Earth to pp! Earth to pp!

You said you didn't want anyone else to make the bar, but you're not either! Can't any of us start it?

Then again, you're a penguin, so there's not much you can do to stop us... šŸ˜„

------------------
The great space parrot is a biped

Hey Desperado, don't you read. Just because of my temporary absense doesn't mean you can go off and make your own bar... IT'S MINE AND MINE ALONE! MUAHAHAHAHA... Billy, turn the record player off "Yes mom..."
Anyways, EVERYONE CHECK OUT THE ALBATROSS! Sparklesparkle*

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

Originally posted by phantompenguin:
*Hey Desperado, don't you read. Just because of my temporary absense doesn't mean you can go off and make your own bar... IT'S MINE AND MINE ALONE! MUAHAHAHAHA... Billy, turn the record player off "Yes mom..."
Anyways, EVERYONE CHECK OUT THE ALBATROSS! Sparklesparkle

Pardon me if I don't find you funny at all. You can take that as a joke if you're thick enough, your choice.

------------------
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

Originally posted by Desperado:
**Pardon me if I don't find you funny at all. You can take that as a joke if you're thick enough, your choice.

I don't make jokes. You have to understand, I'll say something stupid, not at the intention of being funny, but just because I'm a moron. Go ahead and call me names, I do it to myself plenty. Hey watch! I'll do it now. "JOSH! YOU'RE AN IDIOT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE... SUCH AN IDIOT?!" There, see? All better. You don't have to be mad at me for I'm not quite sure what reason...

------------------
"I love deadlines, I love the 'whooshing' sound they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.

maybe we were both being stupid. i'd call for a truce but you alreay killed yourself with that watermelon. such a waste of a watermelon too.... (just a joke.)

------------------
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."