How to get the Gunship missions

Go to outpost zachit, and if you're lucky, in the bar you'll get a mission to defend New Mira. All of that leads to mucho renegade destruction and a cool looking new Miranu ship.

BTW, where do you go after you drop off the Hinwar slave in the string where you're trying to free the hinwar from the voinians?

To get the mission "Defend New Mira", you have to have at least a Deadly or Ultimate combat rating, and you must have passed the Zachit Testing and its requirements.

Gekko

Yeeeeeah, that too. πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

Anybody know how good that EEEV editor is? I remember how it was in its early alpha stages---aah, sheesh, I'll download it and see for myself πŸ™‚

------------------

Originally posted by Gekko:
**To get the mission "Defend New Mira", you have to have at least a Deadly or Ultimate combat rating, and you must have passed the Zachit Testing and its requirements.

Gekko**

What training is there?

------------------
"There is a specter haunting Europe, and that specter is" someone other than me; I wish it were though(frown).(...darkgod)....

Originally posted by Mister Spiffus:
BTW, where do you go after you drop off the Hinwar slave in the string where you're trying to free the hinwar from the voinians?

Hmm, it's a long time since I've done that one. Uh... go and look up your old friend Commander D'erlon? He commands one of the southern UE outposts.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evodude2001/home.html")Old & Unimproved: Cerberus Station!(/url)

Originally posted by Commisar Death:
**What training is there?

First you have to go with a Zachit patrol to take out this renegade Crescent Warship, which is easy because one Zachit Arada alone is almost a match for a crescent. Then, I think, you can get a ton of high-paying jobs from the mission computers. I believe that the "Defend New Mira" mission is part of the string that leads to the Gunships and the attack on The Rock.

------------------
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!
(Lies are in your head.)
------------------
The TruthΒ™- coming soon to a theatre near you.