Silver Horizon - Part I

occ: Not the Teh'Rak, they left to their territory.

------------------
Mes plus sincčres Salutations ŕ la Vie,
Reine de ce Monde.

OOC- Ne Demord Jamais, try not to post again unless someone does something that relates to you. I haven't really talked with Carnotaur about this, but it really is bad manners. You might want to download AIM (somewhere around (url="http://"http://www.aim.com")here(/url)), because that gives people an opportunity to talk to someone when they're online and arrange an ever so slightly evil exchange of posts, each one requiring the other to reply.

Do we close at 200 and move to the next chapter? -hold that, need to make a post.

Shar' Nadda
Aided by the X'el virus, the battle was practicaly over. The Shar' Nadda were all but destroyed. In a demonstration of the courage and bravery of the Igadzra and Zidagar, all ships that had been affected by the virus or close to affected ships, some 2,400 in total, scattered and remained in the system to bombard the planet extensively.

27,500 ships that remained and were, supposedly, unaffected, set off for Gno' V, Shar' Noriza and Shar' Nera.. As all the Shar' Nadda creatures were now either dead or commited in RA space, there was nothing left to defend those systems. The Shar' Nadda had not sent their attackers back for some unknown reason, and as such the SL ships were able to ravage the worlds, within nothing to stand in their way.

Lenars
("We're not going to kill anyone we don't need to, don't worry," being the last line, continued now)

"Which reminds me," the chairman said coolly, "there is something we do need to dispose of. Unfortunately, you see, although we don't kill unless we need to, recent events have shown we need to quite a lot."

He pressed a button on his desk, and four kyhdron defence guns at the corners of the room spun to target Grunadulater, and vaporised him.

Meanwhile, Grunadulater's small fleet came up against an ambush of 5,000 SL ships - with enough power to destroy them even if they tried to go into darkspace.

*Technology
(Not updated as this was merely an advancement to the last post)

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 06-07-2002).)

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 06-07-2002).)

<before Espys last edit>
Grunadulater stared at the man in astonishment. He could understand about him not trusting Grunadulater, but he was going to use the virus? Grunadulater nodded to the man.
“I see. Forgive me for running in on you like that; I seemed to be over exaggerating. Apparently, your fleet can take on the renegades along, but you can not blame me for any casualties. I will be leaving now."

----------

Ramotos

"KaCe, I want you to get me in touch with this Sojin Whitehawk."
"Yes, sir."

Red walked down the hallway, and he was lost in thoughts...
Memories of his father.. leader of the Zidigar... Lost when his experimental beamer arada malfunctioned...
Memories of RA victories against the Pirates in the new galaxy...
The downfall of the Renegade Alliance...
The remains, still drifting about Rigel...
His father's arada! Why didn't he think of it before?

He made his way to the Science corps.. "I want you to integrate the Phased-Neutron beamers heavily into the Arada redesign.. at least 4 beamers on it..as it's primary.. install 4 fuel scoops so that the already minimal fuel requirement won't be a problem.."
"Yes, sir."
"Copy old Zidigar AA arada designs as much as possible.."
"Yes.. of course."

Red walked away, thinking he did his duty.. honoring his father.
He passed Kace on his way back.. "Any luck?"
"Actually, yea. I had trouble finding a Sojin Whitehawk, so I hired someone to check out the bars. Turns out two patrons knew of a Sojin Kiran, a merc. The rebels would kill to get their hands on him. Whitehawk must be a nick or alias of his."
"Good... did the Comm number register?"
"This is the strange part.. It's a comm, but it's to a ship.. The ship beacon seems to be adjusting itself every time we check... like it's trying to cover up it's own tracks.. No point though, we couldn't trace it anyway."
"Well, send him a message! We might have a job for him after all.."
KaCe just smiled..

Message to: Sojin Kiran
We have a job for you... the pay is extraordinary. Our leader wishes to speak with you. Mission is top secret.
Redchigh out.
End

---------------------------------------
Research and Development

3. Phased Neutron Beamer
ETA: 5 posts (research time) Advancement- Positive.(/i)

4. Azdgari Arada Upgrade
ETA: 4 posts (research time) Advancement- Positive.
---------------------------
Shipyard Orders:
50% of output is Kamikaze Azdaras. PP=20,000 T=60,000
50% is working on a new Supercruiser. PP=1/25th T=3/25

------------------
"And as the Darkness descends, do you follow the light, or embrace the darkness?"
~Diane Kinsman
(little known philosopher, early 21st century)

Kassadar
There was a sad sense of finality as the Shar' Nadda force fell under the enraged Ring Alliance fleet, cut off from the Large Megellanic Cloud by the attack of the Worldship, perhaps for all eternity. There was nothing left of Outpost Kassadar, and thousands of ships lay floating through space, derelict. There was no turning back now, and everyone knew it. They would live or die here, in the Small Megellanic Cloud.

Reports came in from the fleet that had been staged as nothing more than a decoy attack. Victory had been assured - all Shar' Nadda worlds were broken. No-one knew why the attackers had not broken off to defend their homeworld, but they had not. The victory was not without major loss, however. Teraoph, commander of the ZSN, and captain of the Ixion , had fallen prey to the strange virus. He had died instantly, without honour. The incident could have been hidden away - instead it was made public knowledge, and all mourned the tragic loss of such a courageous leader. There was a hint of irony - more than a hint, even - that someone who loved drama so much would die to a virus, and not an enemy.

The danger of the plague was immediately made available to the populace. Those left in Ring Alliance space "packed up and left" for the Aries Cluster, and many ships set down on planets not previously habitated. There was a massive need for cities to be constructed, but not enough time.

The old Ring was abandoned for fear of proximity with the virus. Fortunately, the Izirion fighter project was now based back in the Large Megellanic Cloud, so the abandoning of Herona had little implication.

The shipyards in Ring space were, for the most part, spacebourne dry-docks. They were moved into the Aries Cluster and continued their use. Factories and shipyards that couldn't be moved were left manned until they could be left.

Persephone

{From: Council of Four, Silverbridge}
{To: Horosk Union}

Be glad that your forces did not come - the Shar' Nadda moved quicker than we had expected, and assualted Kassadar. The wormhole is now inactive - we believe it has been destroyed at the other side. The SMC is lost.

If your ships had continued, they may also be destroyed now - destroyed or trapped. Can we assume that things are more or less even?

{end transmission}

*Technology

Zirada Upgrade: 3/7
Izirion Fighter: 1/12

Cygna Cluster Outposts: 1/3 -halted-
Aries Secondus Colonisation: 4/5
Upgrading Shipyards with mass duplication: 1/5

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

(This message has been edited by SilverDragon (edited 06-08-2002).)

Message To: Azdgari
Message From: 8th Horosk Carrier Battle Group - Sheagi
Subject: Pirates
Encrypted
To secure the area, the 8th Horosk Battle Group is moving to assault Dilgu. We will clear the system of Pirates and secure the system. You are welcome to assist.
Message Ends

--------

Projects
Multi-Emitter Shield & Energy Dampener Intergration
So that a refit of the Horosk navy can take place, Horosk scientists are intergrating multi-emitter shield tech with Horosk multi-adaptive shields. Experiments with the energy Dampener are proceeding at the same time so that any refit can be performed well. Results are expected to be good. Research.
ETA: 6 posts

Deployable Defence Platform
So that the Horosk can quickly tighten their grip on systems they assault, Scientists are looking into constructing a platform capable of being deployed quickly. It is likely it will be based on a frigate sized hull. Research
ETA: 9 posts

Other
Azdgari ship refits. ETA:2 posts

--------

Horosk Shipyard Construction
Construction rate at 100%

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Voted most likely to be a serial killer by Insane Asylum - 2002

(This message has been edited by RMA (edited 06-08-2002).)

Sojin turned about the corner, seeing Azdgari soldiers pass him without a glance as they rushed past the alleyway. Briefly he considered putting off heading back to the ship, just to avoid a lecture from Raven. There had been two attempts to kidnap him, counting this last incident. The soldiers would find a rather large mess this time, considering the smuggler had to overload his pulse pistol. Made a very large explosion and lots of body parts everywhere.

Sojin ducked into a warehouse devoid of life as the soldiers started coming his way again. Letting out a sigh, he tapped his wrist link and a holo-image sprung from it, plans of his surrondings in the port. He was near the central government building right now, but he doubted he would be going again today. He couldn’t try figuring out why people wanted to kidnapped him.

The image disappated and Sojin tapped the link again to contact Raven. No signal. He tapped it again and then he swore under his breath. The com must have been jarred somehow. That was when he heard the sound of feet behind him and the sound of breathing. The captain let out an oath and spun around to face two Azdgari in plain clothes of any dock workers.

Of course, dock workers didn’t carrying old phase pistols either.

One of the Azdgari, seeing the human, snarled in his own way and as one both thugs raised their pistols and opened fire. Sojin was quick enough to dodge behind a crate even as the two bolts of golden energy passed him, but one grazed him slightly in the waist and the captain let out an oath.

Sojin came up on his feet, ignoring the pain as he thrusted out his left arm, his fist clenched. Even though his pulse pistol was vaporized from exploding, Sojin Kiran was far from harmless. He had taken something from the muntions he had left, a weapon that attacthed itself to his forearm and wrist, flat against his arm. It was also held something close to the power of a pulse riffle, or so the cargo manifest said.

One blue bolt shot from the weapon to hit the Azdgari who had snarled at him dead center in the chest and hurled him back nearly the lenght of the room. Smoke rose from the corpse as it landed and with it an acrid smell. The second one looked stunned before he lifted his blaster to return fire. That small hesitation cost him dearly.

A second blast caught the Azdgari in the leg, dropping him to the ground even as a third blast took his blaster hand. Sojin was soon looking over the poor soul and the smuggler shook his head. The Azdgari tried to swipe at the captain, but a quick gut kick took care of that problem. Looking down at his would-be captor, Sojin shook his head and said, “You chose the wrong person, pal.” There was another shot and the Azdgari stopped writhing.

Ten minutes later, Sojin was back onboard the ship as Raven treated the cauterized gash, not that much tenderly. “That makes three attempts in two days, Sojin. You would think on heading out or contacting the port authorities, but you had to keep going for the government building. How many bodies now? Seven at my count, including the last two you hit. You seem to want to be killed.”

Sojin winced as Raven finished fixing the wound and said, “Raven, if I wanted to get killed, all I have to do is come to sickbay for your treatment.” The smuggler caught Raven’s wrist as the avatar tried delivering a punch. The grasp held and he smiled before letting go. “Trust me, Rave. If this doesn’t work out, I’ll lay low for a while.”

For a moment, Raven looked skeptical but finally nodded and asked, “Send the message you prepared?” The captain only nodded.

{Message incoming, secure link}
{To: Azdgari IR}
{From: Annoyimus Singal
I've been considering your offer, but I won't make any decisions until I meet you face to face. Bring along two bodyguards if you want, to guarantee your safety. You can meet me on in warehouse L5 within twenty-eight hours. Otherwise, I'll be gone. Oh, and kidnapping won't work for.

Sojin Kiran
{Message End}

------------------
(url="http://"http://pub51.ezboard.com/fquillzfrm4.showMessage?topicID=10.topic")A Pilot's memory(/url)

Message To: Council of Four, Silverbridge
Message From: Horosk
Subject: SMC
Encrypted
The Horosk understand what has happened, but your call for help, which we answered, and then you turned away has angered our populace. If you need help soon, do not ask us.
Message Ends

--------

Projects
ETA: 5 posts

ETA: 8 posts

Other
Azdgari ship refits. ETA:1 posts

--------

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

OOC- RMA, didn't hear what I said about how evil it is to post again if no-one posts something related to you?

Persephone

{To: Azdgari}

We would ask if you would be willing to be involved in an alliance of equals between various LMC governments. This alliance already includes the Strand League and Miranu. Should you agree, and the Kayans also, the Strand League will agree to share all its technologies with you all, in return for a similar if not quite so extensive favour.

We are particularly interested in your ion drive technology, temporal biological suspension pods and shield drones. We have several ideas - one being modifying the plasma siphon for the ion drive - which you may find to be extremely profitable. Whether you want us to research it for you, or you to take our suggestions to heart, is up to you. The Strand League is impressed by your technologies, however, and has some ideas on how they could be improved.

Please reply as quickly as possible.

{end transmission}

{To: Horosk Union}

We understand, and are deeply sorry for what happened. As the situation stands, our enemies are removed, however, and we require no aid.

{end transmission}

Gateway
The Izirion fighter was now complete, and over the past few days all shipyards across SL space had been dedicated to pouring out Izirions only. Thirty thousand had been produced and were gathering in Gamsis for a strike against the Thalleon that would not occur until many more ships could be prepared. The extremely fast, light Izirions were to prove themselves.

Meanwhile, all vessels commited to attacking the Thalleon pulled back, some 35,000 ships remaining. Currently in the LMC were approximately 400,000 ships, with the rest trapped in SMC. The Strand League, shaken by the events against the Shar' Nadda and worse for wear, would now face inwards, increasing the defences of her borders and boosting her fleet, while now and then greatly enhancing the number of Izirions preparing in Gamsis. Only when they had recovered from their losses and enhanced all their vessels would they make any attacks on the Akrahd.

Cintrial
With the Izirion completed, Lariat and Dacona had sent a message to the science team on Cintrial I, with specifications for a new weapon they wanted developing. The concept was simple: a device similar to the plasma siphon but for thoron engines. The thoron siphon would have simultaneous 360ş angle effect, meaning that it would be extremely effective at holding back close range swarms, should any vessels break through the initial shock of railguns and Scarab discs. Beyond fighters, the thoron siphon would not be particularly effective, but would still provide additional damage.

*Technology

Zirada Upgrade: 2/7
Izirion Fighter: Completed
Thoron Siphon: 6/6

Cygna Cluster Outposts: 1/3 -halted-
Aries Secondus Colonisation: 3/5
Upgrading Shipyards with mass duplication: Completed*

• The number of Izirions produced - 30,000, coincides with when my production was 6500 ships. It just became 8000, so for the sake of my poor brain, the other 1500 will have been produced as normal.

*Naval Stats

ZSN: 200,000
IGNA: 200,000
IXD: 50,000 (totally seperate to anything talked about before, only effective against Ediens, and based in the Milky Way)
ZEN: 30,000 (Izirions = ZEN)

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

8th Horosk Carrier Battle Group - Dilgu
The Pirates simply didnt expect a thing. One moment, a few ships had been patrolling the system. The next, an expanding cloud of debris sat in the void. 13400 ships had appeared from sub-space fold, and opened fire from the safety of stealth. 34000 fighters swooped round the ships, weaving in and out.

Nearer the actual Pirate base, a similar amount of ships appeared. They began pouring fire into the bases weapons and defences, fighters strafing, the AP Beams hitting with pinpoint accuracy.

OOC:I have no idea how many ships the Pirates have. I do know they're disorganised, and they arent all that powerful. Knowing a bit more about the state of the Pirates would be useful.

--------

Projects
ETA: 4 posts

ETA: 7 posts

Other
Azdgari ship refits. ETA:Completed

Horath Outpost expansion
The outpost is being expanded to accomadate the increased demands of the 8th Carrier Battle Group. ETA:4 posts

--------

------------------

(This message has been edited by RMA (edited 06-08-2002).)

NRPG: Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, peoples. I guess I'm just lazy.

RPG:
Kai'asi accepted the Kaivrii from the Horosk ambassador.
"Now, let us get down to buisness; I shall be blunt here, and not couch my words in diplomatic doubletalk. The Lavrii Union, grand though it is, is lagging in destructive power behind our enemies. The Union is willing to release the schematics of certain items of our weaponry or navy in return for schematics from our alien friends. Here is a list of our technologies for your persual."

Lavrii Stellar Navy Vessels

Lavrii Interceptor
Mission: Light Fighter
Weapons:
2 Polaron Cannons
Shields: 10
Armor: 0
Speed: 900

Lavrii Patrol Boat
Mission: Patrol Vessel
Weapons:
3 Polaron Cannons
1 Fusion Dart Pod + 100 Fusion Darts
1 AS Torpedo Launcher + 1 AS Torpedo
Shields: 40
Armor: 0
Speed: 600

Lavrii Cruiser
Mission: Light Combat Cruiser
Weapons:
3 Polaron Turrets
1 Polaron Heavy Laser
2 Fusion Dart Pods + 200 Fusion Darts
1 AS Torpedo Launcher + 2 AS Torpedoes
1 Limpet Mine Launcher + 10 Limpet Mines
Shields: 300
Armor: 20
Speed: 300

Lavrii Heavy Cruiser
Mission: Heavy Combat Cruiser
Weapons:
4 Polaron Turrets
1 Polaron Heavy Laser
4 Fusion Dart Pods + 400 Fusion Darts
2 Limpet Mine Launchers + 20 Limpet Mines
2 Polaron Disruptors
1 Interceptor Bay + 2 Lavrii Interceptors
Shields: 600
Armor: 40
Speed: 200

Lavrii Carrier
Mission: Support Carrier
Weapons:
4 Interceptor Bays + 8 Lavrii Interceptors
Shields: 400
Armor: 30
Speed: 400

Vaesk Warfleet Ships

Vaesk Fighter
Mission: Heavy Fighter
Weapons:
3 Polaron Cannons
1 Polaron Wave Emitter
1 Tractor Beam
Shields: 30
Armor: 10

Vaesk Gunship
Mission: Heavy Gunboat
Weapons:
6 Polaron Cannons
1 Polaron Wave Emitter
1 AS Torpedo Launcher + 2 AS Torpedos
1 Fusion Dart Pod + 150 Fusion Darts
2 Limpet Mine Launchers + 2 Limpet Mines
2 Tractor Beams
Shields: 75
Armor: 10

Vaesk Heavy Destroyer
Mission: Heavy Assault Warship
Weapons:
8 Polaron Cannons
4 Polaron Batteries
2 Polaron Wave Emitters
1 AS Torpedo Launcher + 4 AS Torpedos
4 Fusion Dart Pods + 400 Fusion Darts
1 Polaron Heavy Laser
2 Limpet Mine Launchers + 2 Limpet Mines
6 Tractor Beams
Shields: 200
Armor: 100

Vaesk Command Ship
Mission: Lavrii Command & Control Vessel
Weapons:
6 Polaron Batteries
3 Polaron Wave Emitter
6 Fusion Dart Pods + 600 Fusion Darts
2 Limpet Mine Launchers + 10 Limpet Mines
2 Polaron Heavy Lasers
12 Tractor Beam
2 Fighter Docks + 5 Vaesk Gunships & 20 Vaesk Fighters
Shields: 2000
Armor: 500

Lavrii Technologies

Lavrii Shielding
Lavrii shields are different in several aspects to standard shielding.
Their shields are extremely weak, but recharge very quickly. As a result,
Lavrii ships are destroyed when they are targetted by overwhelming
firepower, and not by multiple encounters. Enemies who have attempted to
take on the Lavrii one by one have been quickly destroyed. Another
important note is that an attack which would usually destroy a Lavrii ship
tends to only destroy the shielding - the armour is unaffected. This means
that in general, at least two hits will be necessary to destroy one of
their ships, but if the damage is three or more times greater than their
shield capacity, this rule does not count.

Lavrii Shield Regenerator
Since Lavrii ships tend to trade heavy shielding for lightning fast shield
recharge, they quickly realised that when targetted by very heavy weaponry,
they would be at a serious disadvantage; and would likely be destroyed
before their shields could recharge. As such, the Lavrii developed an
add-on to their shield system, which draws their vessel‚s fuel and
instantly recharges the ship‚s shields. As a result, Lavrii shields are
able to stay on the field in critical situations.

Lavrii Stellar Navy Weaponry

Polaron Cannon/Battery
The polaron cannon is the Lavrii‚s basic primary weapon. When they were
attacked by the Akrahd, they quickly realised that their standard weaponry
(which was before a type of thoron laser) would not be effective against
such large numbers. They thus designed polaron weaponry, which as well as
damaging the enemy, would also reduce the functuality of communications and
sensors on their target. When under heavy fire, many Akrahd vessels are
unable to detect anything beyond their ship, and have thus been completely
unable to fire with any accuracy.

Armor Damage: 25

Shield Damage: 10

Reload/Speed: Phase on both counts

Polaron Wave Emitter
This weapon emits waves of polarons similar to that in a polaron cannon.
They make use of the „side effect‰ of the polaron cannon more than they do
damage, although the wave emitter can also be useful for it‚s 360ş
simultaneous fire. At relatively close range, wave emitters can disrupt
both sensors and communications being sent through another ship‚s shields.
Lavrii interceptors are known to enter Akrahd ranks under cover of heavier
ships and completely cut off the Akrahd‚s ability to make tactical
decisions. However, the waves must cover all sides of their target to have
effect, and thus it is impossible for one Lavrii ship to disrupt another
ship - it takes at least two (but a hundred can disrupt another hundred, if
they are not destroyed first). They also have the side effect of bouncing
away enemy ships quite a distance

Armor Damage: 5

Shield Damage: 0

AS Torpedo
The anti-shield torpedo is one of the Lavrii‚s oldest technologies - before
they encounted the armour based Akrahd. Only their older ships actively
employ this weapon. When it collides with shielding, the torpedo scramble‚s
the shield frequency. The result of this is that the enemy cannot fire
without damging their own shields, until the effects have worn off, after a
minute or two. Against the Akrahd, these weapons have mostly proved
effective at halting enemy fire, rather than being very useful to damage
the enemy.

Fusion Dart
The fusion dart is a recently developed Lavrii munitional weapon. They are
much smaller than their earlier AS torpedoes, and to make their small size
inexpensive, they lack guiding systems. Fusion darts are launched out of
Lavrii ships extremely fast - several times faster than the speed of a
standard freefire rocket. They are thus capable of greater accuracy.
However, the darts only effect armour, so beyond the Akrahd they would not
be of particular use.

Armor Damage: 45

Shield Damage: 1

Reload/Range: Javelin Rockets (EV)

Polaron Heavy Laser
The most powerful single weapon employed by the Lavrii is the polaron heavy
laser. Only the heaviest of Lavrii vessels are capable of directing a
discharge, although the energy of smaller ships can be drawn into the
discharger to amplify the damage. The laser itself takes some time to
charge, and at a minimum three interceptors must supply their energy. On
average, if the four ships all keep together, the polaron heavy laser will
fire every fourty seconds. The effects, as usual, scramble communications
and sensors over a wide area, and when the target‚s shields are
down they can scramble in-ship communications as well. They also have a
second side-effect; it will immediately disable an enemy ships weapons for
10-20 seconds, much like the Anti-Shield Torpedo does.

Armor Damage: 300

Shield: 100

Reload/Range: 40 seconds if link is maintained / munitional range

Polaron Disruptor
Designed to help retreating Lavrii ships, the Polaron Disruptor shoots out a
ball of compressed polaron energy in an ion lattice. Once the ion lattice
degrades and eventually disappears, the polaron energy is released, creating
an area of disrupted polaron energy. Weapons detonate when going through it,
and homing weapons going near it are jammed, though communications are not
really hampered. It is quite useful for retreating fleets, for anything that
touches it is damaged or destroyed.

Armor Damage: 50 per second

Shield: 50 per second

Reload/Range: Range and speed of a pursuit missile, with a rather slow
reload

Limpet Mine
The limpet mine is one of the „afterthoughts‰ of a battle involving the
Lavrii, and usually the Akrahd. They take special care to eliminate the
shields of as many targets as possible before destroying them, so they can
fire tiny robots known as „limpet mines‰ at the target‚s hull. The mines
begin to tear apart the hull slowly, even after the battle is finished.
They are virtually impossible to detect, and can do some serious damage.
Eventually, they run out of power, and stop functioning. However, if an
Akrahd fleet was to go into hyperspace, the chances are when it returned to
realspace it‚s armour would be severely damaged.

Armor Damage: 2

Shield Damage: N/A

Reload/Range: Firing; defence pods, primary range, In effect; damage per
second, contact range

Vaesk Warfleet Weapons

Polaron Tractor Beam - Disables a ship slowly and has a very very powerful
tug; almost impossible to escape from. The Vaesk use these a lot when trying
to board enemy vessels.

Proton Scatter Gun - Fires lots of balls of proton energy everywhere. Good
melee weapon. Inaccurate, but fairly powerful. Average range.
Shield Damage: 45
Armor Damage: 45

Concussion Blaster - Fires supercompressed balls of polaron energy at
target. The impact power is something like 5000. Takes a while to reload.
Average range.
Shield Damage: 60
Armor Damage: 60

--
Polaron Scatter Turret: 1/3
Enhanced Heavy Polaron Beam: 7/8

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/shades_shipyard")Shade's Shipyard(/url), the source for your ship needs.

Parliament Hill, Teh‘Rak

-With the new Pathogen heavy warship, we can now begin the next chapter of the Great Expansion. Increase all Pathogen ship production so that we can fit them in the T.R.S.A. said Nedja Psack. Also, let the world know whom we are, all right!

OCC:With Carno‘s info, I will not get rid of the Necromancer

Pathogen Specification:

Based on the Necromancer, it allies it excellent light frame for its class and more power. This enable the frigate to outmanoeuvre enemy ships of the same, or slightly smaller class. Good at long range with Rail Guns, Hurricanes and Storms as well as at short range with the batteries and the thoron weaponry.

Shield: 1200;
Armour:300;
Recharge Rate: good for its class;
Speed: (a bit less than an EVO Lazira);
Acc: Good;
Turning:140 degrees/s;
Weapon System:
-5 Medium Plasma Turreted Rail Guns;
-4 Anti-Matter Batteries;
-3 Heavy Thoron Turrets;
-2 Storm Torpedo Tubes: 50;
-2 Hurricane Missile Launchers: 50;
-Will have the TEP;
-70 Shipyard Units.

Shipyard

Unit Cost

Fighter:3
Missile Boat:4
Dragon:30
Defiler:30
Desecrator:35
Lion Spear:35
Necromancer:55
Pathogen:70
Battleship:120
Death Ray:175 (Carnotaur said it was hard to do so...)

Standard Production

Fighter: 3 600
Missile Boat: 2 400
Dragon:300
Defiler:300
Desecrator:300
Lion Spear:300
Necromancer:200
Battleship:200
Death Ray:0

Total: 94 400 units.

New Production: for the next six posts.

-Pathogen: 1000 this post for 70 000 units;
-Battleship: 203 for 24 360 units.

Harad

The Pack had come to a halt and was securing the system from any possible intruders. Commander Bot Fess was in change of the First Pack and its mission to defend the T.R.S.T. from anyone. The T.R.S.T. was transporting the machinery and men to colonize the planets of Harad. In a few months, their hard work would have come to an end and many Teh’Rak would be able to profit from this new world like Teh’Rak Prime.

OCC: I assume that the Valanor would have accepted our haulers passing by Outpost Nil‘Syria in direction of Harad, only a matter of time would have made this come true.

Akrion III

Now that the labs were had finished working on the Pathogen heavy frigate, a new endeavour awaited the scientist. The old anti-matter weaponry had to be upgraded to fit the evolving conditions of the battlefield. The main point is a more accurate targeting and integrated sensors to aim at secondary ordinance. The range would remain equal, as well as its power.

Message to All Akrahd Clan , coded

In order to conjugate our forces for the imperishable Akrahd blood through our veins, we need to be solid, strong, unmovable. Standing together will promote the end of Strand League, the Azdgari Imperial Raiders, the Lavrii Union.

Therefore, a meeting should be orchestrated soon.

Nedeja Psack,
Akrahd Teh’Rak Clan Leader in Korellian II.

A Message from the Akrahd Teh‘Rak Clan

Teh‘Rak Report

Technological:
() Thoron Energy Projector, 3 R& D posts left, 3 to implement.
(
)Pathogen-class ship, start implementation in the T.R.S.A..
(*)Upgrade of the anti-matter weaponry, 5 research, 3 to implement.

Social:
(*)Colonisation of Harad: 8 posts.

------------------
Mes plus sincčres Salutations ŕ la Vie,
Reine de ce Monde.

(This message has been edited by Ne Demord Jamais (edited 06-09-2002).)

SH - Part I has ended. Please go to the next chapter; (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum8/HTML/004519.html")http://www.AmbrosiaS...TML/004519.html(/url)

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).