Tell a Story...Part 2

This a continuation of the story string started in "Tell a Story..."
Jude

------------------
Message from Chamrin:

The original Tell a Story may be found here: (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum8/HTML/000685.html")http://www.AmbrosiaS...TML/000685.html(/url)

Chamrin

(This message has been edited by Chamrin (edited 07-01-2000).)

Wow. A fresh new TaS thread. Now it won't take so long to load. Thanks Jude.

As Jacks went to dimension X, he found the turquoise navy along with SOB. He bids them to help out in dimension 6 where Pike is making a blockade. The three forces agree. They exit the dimension and Kaz gets a ship from D.A.R.K. so he can help out. Meanwhile, Sikes returns as well bringing back the A.S.S. Cuisine with his Fuscia Hole to help out as well. Iron Fish arrives with the 73rd Dimension Force (73DF). He readies his HFSOH and Red Hole and waits for the oncoming attack...

Ekip soon launches his Scythes at dimension 6 where the battle will rage on...

Note: for newbies to the TaS strand, read the origiannal TaS strand first before trying to continue this story. If you don't feel up to reading the whole 8 pages, just read the last 15 posts or so to get the jist. Thank you.

------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------

footnote: the above content is property of Russian president Putin's left toenail, and should not be taken seriously.

------------------
--<(Secret Chimp)>--

CanyoufeelthefunkIcanfeelthefunkyoucannotpossiblyfeelthefunkasIcontrolthefunkandthefunkinesstherein.

"DOMO"

Secret Chimp: do you have a fan club? If you do, then I want to join!

Whenever I never ever lever, then I marry merry Mary, and have a good time. My toilet is stuck on autodial, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind. Midgets swarming all around, and nothing left to do but eat the breath of my fellow compatriots in what is really just a game of hide-and-go-die.

------------------
A woman came up to me and said, "I'd like to poison your mind. With wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Originally posted by MisterT:
**Secret Chimp: do you have a fan club? If you do, then I want to join!

Whenever I never ever lever, then I marry merry Mary, and have a good time. My toilet is stuck on autodial, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind. Midgets swarming all around, and nothing left to do but eat the breath of my fellow compatriots in what is really just a game of hide-and-go-die.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. CONTINUE THE STORY YOU MOTHER *******!!!!!!! :mad:

------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------

Did I make a mistake by closing the original string? No one seems to be continuing the story here. Do you want me to close this string and re-open the original one? I thought it was taking too long to load, but if no one continues the story here soon, I will do that.
Jude

------------------

odd. anyway, maybe people will realize how dumb they are and come back, in the meantime...

the turquoise hole suddenly realizes that he will be fighting along side the A.S.S. Cuisine. This cant happen, instead, he decides that he will only fight when it is desparate, but wholly offers the robin of rebirth to help clean up dimension 6 when the tbattle is over. then whurp goes to see how EV3 is coming 🙂

------------------

Suddenly Hornet hypers in out of nowhere. He fires off all of his hunter missiles and relises there is nobody in sight. He hypers out again and...

------------------
Hornet
------------------
Matt Burch must either look like a realy cool guy with slicked back hair and cool sunglasses, or a geek with glasses 3" thick. - My great friend, Neil Skoyles. (url="http://"HTTP://WWW.v-west.in2home.co.uk/zac/zac.html")My cool EV/O website(/url)
Email:
(url="http://"mailto:zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk")mailto:zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk(/url)zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk

Originally posted by Hornet:
**Suddenly Hornet hypers in out of nowhere. He fires off all of his hunter missiles and relises there is nobody in sight. He hypers out again and...

Folds into dimension 6 where the battle will take place. Refills hunters and waits for Ekip to arrive...

Jive flinches as he senses the imbalance in the 6th dimension. He leaves the Carribean suddenly leaving the creators and folds into the 6th dimension...

"Charge!!!" Ekip says as he launches his army. They are evil little creatures called Scythes. They are large (about the size of a house) with huge tails (they each have 2) and giant claws. With an indestructable exoskeleton and a fierce atitude they tear through the first D.A.R.K. ships with ease. Screams are heard through intercoms at the sight of these vile creations...

Pike stairs in horror at these creatures. He tells Hades, Ripper Jericoh, Captain J., and his two scouts (Sikes and Jacks) to man their ships. Pike quickly goes to his as well. He soon meets his foes on the battlefield along with his best friends and allies. Iron Fish finally destroys one Scythe with heavy damge when 2 more Scythes attack him. SOB launches his blue navy only to be turned back into black holes by Ekip. Cuisine launches his potatoes and donuts only to be eaten by the Scythes. His precious Fuscia Hole is then completly turned into evil energies so that it explodes. Ekip closes in on Newfoundland where the robin of rebirth is nesting. As soon as he touches it, the evil energies poses it so it turns into the parrot of pestilance. He uses it to take over Newfoundland. Pike is aghast at this. Pike sees his defeat and signals to retreat. He folds into the fourth dimension only to find it ruled by Ekip. Since the recent domination of the 6th dimension, he uses non-logic to capture the 4th dimension. Pike decides to retreat again to the 73rd dimension. Looks like things just got desperate (Whurp ;))...

Spoonman is happy in the alicorn system when suddenly two Scythes throw a captured Ethal into his Blackhole sun. The time portal opens again and Spoonman is pissed...

------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------

Originally posted by Jive 320:
SOB launches his blue navy only to be turned back into black holes by Ekip.

Luckily, the blackholes are just as powerful, just not as (or at all) intelligent. They start to suck up the scythes, but they start to get really bad constapation, and...

------------------
-Shade
AIM: Shade3742

<---- The information went data way ---->

"It's your asphalt."

(url="http://"http://www.theonion.com")The Onion, America's finest news source(/url)

Originally posted by ShadeOfBlue:
**Luckily, the blackholes are just as powerful, just not as (or at all) intelligent. They start to suck up the scythes, but they start to get really bad constapation, and...

It doesn't matter what the black/blue holes did Ekip still rules dimensions 6 and 4 :).

------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------

ThenAnAudemedonFleetWarpsIntoTheSystemAndKillsEveryoneTheEnd

------------------
"Let's do this!"
-Styth
Titan A.E.

Originally posted by Cotton Moose:
**ThenAnAudemedonFleetWarpsIntoTheSystemAndKillsEveryoneTheEnd

STOP THAT!!!! :mad:

Let's ignore that.

------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------

While Joseph was hiding in the tree in the Caribbean, he felt another tremor in the space-time continuum. It was actually a call from Jive, an old friend. Joseph telepathically said his goodbyes to Shra'Liya and instantaneously teleported to the 73rd dimension. When he saw the remains of D.A.R.K. and the U.E.S. Iron Fish, he was horrified. After a quick tale of the terrible battle, Joseph used the arcane powers of the now-deceased Old Ones to create an almost impenetreble barrier made of pure good. Only the most powerful evil could break the barrier. Within a few weeks, Joseph created a moon where weapons and ships were manufactured. The moon, named Osprey, became the temporary headquarters of D.A.R.K. As Pike rebuilt his forces, the U.E.S. Iron Fish was sent to the 9th, 15th, and 41st dimensions to retrieve the other creators, Andrei, Kim, and Karl. Andrei created a society akin to communism in the 9th dimension. Kim invented an environmentally sound (tree-hugger) planet in the 15th. Karl somewhat deviated from his original mission and created a planet where beer, brats, and other German things are key factors in daily life. As all three creators pledged weapons and manpower, Ekip was preparing for the assault on the 73rd dimension...

------------------
"U.E.S. Iron Fist, request permission to dock."
"Permission denied."
"Up yours, Voinian scum!"

and Hornet loads his phaze cannons and hunters and waits for the showdown to begin. Suddenly, Ekip arrives, together with Jive who accidentaly triped over one of the wires in his cabbin and hit the Hyperspace Jump button. Jive and Ekip start shooting, and Jive is about to die when Hornet intervines with his custom-made phaze turrets. Sadly Hornet is no good at D.I.Y. and the phaze turrets do no damage whatsoever. Ekip gets very angry and...

------------------
Hornet
------------------
Brotherly love is when two brothers kill each other. - Me

I think it should be the color pink, so thet everyone will laugh at it. - Chris Boyland, commenting on my website.
(url="http://"HTTP://WWW.v-west.in2home.co.uk/zac/zac.html")My cool EV/O website(/url)
Email:
(url="http://"mailto:zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk")mailto:zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk(/url)zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk

With the Parrot of Pestilance, Ekip destroys the small ship Hornet was in. The escape pod launched and was picked up by a damaged Jive. All the creators and there creations go to Osprey where Ekip cannot enter because of the good force. Ekip goes to 4th dimension where he gathers most of his Scythes and absorbs them all. He becomes huge, powerful, and the most evil creature in the universe. He sets enough Scythes in his dominated dimensions so they are not captured while he is away. He folds into the 73rd dimension and heads towards Osprey where he smashes the huge barrier with a small slap of his hand. This is the final showdown...

As the two Scythes mess up the Black Hole Sun, Spoonman gets even more pissed. He charges at the two Scythes shattering one and damaging the other. He launches his spoons and the Scythe is shot into oblivion. Suddenly, something pops out of the time hole. It's the origianal goldfish with his followers, the Iron Fist, super intelligant anthrax, SOT, Mr.T, Red Warrior, Purple Persephonie, Ugh, Fuscia Hole, and even the deceased decendants of Dimension X. With all of this plus the mysterious Shadow who returned Ethal. Shadow tells of what is happening in the 73rd dimension. Shadow has gathered the warriors of the past and is giving them to Spoonman to use at his disposale. He then says that he will help as well. They fold into the 73rd dimension to battle the evil Ekip...

Pike sends his forces to distract Ekip and sends the Iron Fish to flank him. Thinking that he is all alone he does not know that he has the combined powersof the creators behind him. Then the creators show them selves to help Pike. Jive fires plasma bursts at the giant beast. But Ekip is unphased by the forces and plows through D.A.R.K. easily. He damages the Iron Fish even further and fires neutrons at Jive. Joseph sends the Cuisine and SOB but they are futile as well. It seems hopeless until the Forgotten Warriors enter the battle. Spoonman fires his lethal spoons at Ekip and Ethal creates another less powerful forcefield around Osprey. The angry residents of Dimension X along with Kaz, start shooting the $#!+ out of the evil force. Iron Fist and the Goldfish join their future self the Iron Fish. Shadow launches his dark force while SOT joins SOB. In the midst of this, the turquoise navy enters as well. Persephonie, Warrior, Ugh, SOT, and SOB start creating holes as fast as possible while Jive creates the basic black holes for them. The huge navies of holes along with the Fuscia hole start to suck up Ekip at every angle tearing him apart. The residents of Dimension 6 who had joined D.A.R.K. show themselves finally. Elvis, Von Herringburgh, Nash Burn, and the small group of smurfs start firing at the huge thing. Even the Uzbekistan Commandos and the 3 remaining members of W.I.L.L. join the battle. Ekip is overcome by this but is not nearly as damaged as everyone thought he would be. Ekip launches his shocker and everyone disperses. Jive finally knows what to do. He gives all of his power to Pike and they both fire as much good energies into Ekip as they could. Pike and Jive mold into one mass of good energy and fire a giant blast at Ekip. Ekip looses his form and quickly turns into a mass of evil energy. As he fires his force too they both become smaller and smaller until both forces become small specs of energy. Ekip and Pike became just a small spec and are absorbed by space. The evil force is gone. But so is Pike and the creator Jive. Dimension X, 6, and 4 are still in shambles too. Then the Parrot of Pestilance is swallowed by the origianal TH who transforms it back into the Robin of Rebirth. The Turquoise hole uses it and restores order to the universe and the dimensional plains. The Scythes are eliminated, the dimensions are as prosperous as they were before Ekip. Newfoundland is rebuilt and the Black Hole Sun is restored. The Forgotten Warriors stay under Spoonman's control and Shadow returns to his state of timekeeper. Even the Turquoise navy gets some antacids for themselves (Whurp ;)). Then Jive and Pike are restored and order is spread through the universe. Everything is as it should be... for now...

Editing note: That better Whurp ;)?
------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------

(This message has been edited by Jive 320 (edited 07-06-2000).)

you know jive, i would've posted exactly how you did, but i guess i dont need to now. however, in my version the parrot of pestilence gets sucked up by the original TH and then is slowly transformed back into robin of rebirth :). oh yeah, i only lost 1 hole to the scythes because he ate too many and got indigestion (i really should get some anti acids for my poor navy ;))

------------------

Originally posted by Whurp:
**however, in my version the parrot of pestilence gets sucked up by the original TH and then is slowly transformed back into robin of rebirth:).

Yeah that sounds better... in fact...

Check it again...

------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------

After the glorious battle, Osprey is folded into space near Newfoundland. The D.A.R.K. Headquarters is reestablished on Newfoundland, while D.A.R.K.'s major shipyard is on Osprey. Immediately after the reconstruction, a big party commemorating the victory is held in the largest beer hall in the 41st dimension. The U.E.S. Iron Fish goes back to playing golf and going to strip clubs. Joseph travels back to the tree where he was watching Shra'Liya and his brother talk. Things are peaceful, except for a new evil. Spoonman's half-brother Forkman. Forkman is displeased with his half-brother's fame and fortune. Forkman is plotting revenge. But how will Forkman defeat Spoonman's Forgotten Warriors? Will Forkman need his other half-brother Knifeman for the upcoming battle(s)? How will the people of Arclack respond to this?

------------------
"U.E.S. Iron Fist, request permission to dock."
"Permission denied."
"Up yours, Voinian scum!"

Spoonman relaxes as the forgoten wariors get him another drink. Suddenly, Spoonman starts getting a tan of tarnish!!! The anthrax washes it off quickly when ordered by Spoonman. He finally got up and decided to save the universe. As he left the alicorn system, he destroyed renegades and voinians alike until he reached the Ware system. He decided to land on it's planet, Silver. As soon as he landed though, his evil half-brother Forkman splashed him with water! Spoonman finds himself rusting quickly and he orders Iron Fist and Goldfish to attack the evil Forkman...

Knifeman and his half-sister Cupgirl, wait for the signal to release their half-brother Plateman and his half-sister Shrimpforkgirl (that's a lot of halfs!). Forkman then gives the signal...

Pike is happy at his reastablished headquarters and his new orbiting Osprey. He decides to fold into the 73rd dimension where he can play golf and go to stripclubs with Ironfish. He leaves Hades in charge of the base...

Jive meets Josh at the trees and waits for Shrai'liya (btw, WHERE ARE YOU SHRAI'LIYA!!!)...

------------------
Feel the Jive
------------------
I'm not as think
as you stupid I am.
------------------