warship poll

Is this a poll for the most lethal warship, or the one that's most enjoyable to fly? That's an important distinction. A Voinian Cruiser - even stock - stomps just about everything in its path, in the crescent. It's not much fun to play, though... you end up leaning on the fire button and letting your enemies crawl all over you.

It's more fun to fly something more agile, so you can weave in and out of SAD's, nip behind asteroids to avoid Hunter missiles, etc. (Since this is a 'warship poll' I'm assuming opinions on fighters aren't allowed.) You can still get fighter-like agility from several of the ships other people have voted for here, such as the Zidara...

If money is no object though, and I think most of us have at least one hugely wealthy pilot, then there is only one choice. Igazra with engine upgrades. Preferably a few neutron turrets as well. That's the ship I chose when I set out to dominate the galaxy. With 'Maximus' I now see a little green circle at every Azdgari system, all but two Voinian systems, and I'm working my way through the Zidagar ones. The renegade bases in between have also fallen. My fleet is mostly made up of captured bounty hunters 🙂 In anything but an Igazra, I'd have been space dust a hundred times over... or given up from boredom.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/evodude2001/home.html")Old & Unimproved: Cerberus Station!(/url)

MY favorite is the Kirby Warship!!
Front Side Other Side Puffed
<(")> (>")> <("< ) (>"< )

Either the UE cruiser or the Azdgari Warship.

------------------
Write your complaints here: O
Please don't write out of the space.

Aggy Warship,definitely.
What you do is:
Take the Aggy missions until you establish the base on Stror.
Then attack and capture an Aggy Warship in your CW.
Get back on the Aggy's good side by beating up the Ziddys.
Then finish the Aggy missions,gaining the Shield Generator and Experimental Shield Generator.
Add speed,accel and turning upgrades,including the Aggy Upgrade.
Replace those Phase Turrets with Neutron Turrets.
Sell the Azdara bay and replace it with Pursuit misslies(I don't like fighters)
Go out & whup some behind.

------------------
"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's."
-St. Matthew's Gospel 22:21

Originally posted by VoinianAmbassador:
**Is this a poll for the most lethal warship, or the one that's most enjoyable to fly? That's an important distinction. A Voinian Cruiser - even stock - stomps just about everything in its path, in the crescent. It's not much fun to play, though... you end up leaning on the fire button and letting your enemies crawl all over you.

It's more fun to fly something more agile...**

More words of wisdom from a Voinian. I'm always surprised when the ugly race spouts something worthwhile. 😉 😛

I agree, the Voinian Cruiser, and even a properly upgraded UE Cruiser, is more or less unstoppable, but, like Ambassador has said, is dull to play, and it wears out the space button. Since I like fighters, but this isn't a poll, I'll go for the AW, my favorite warship. Why? Because it just looks so darned cool. 😄

------------------
Do-spect armor? Hah!
I Do'spect that you're going to die, mister Vonian.
Intercepted from the UE Cruiser Blockade Runner, during attack of Dreadnaught.

Elmalgha Warship, gotta love the oddballs!

Alien 5672 and his wooden bastard rocket.

------------------
Alien 5672 - Pissed off Hinwar, Voinion hater, Strand slayer, Zacha Officer, and kitty-stomper.
Want me to beta-test a TC plug? Gimme a slap at Blackhawk86@hotmail.com
AIM: StrikerDragon

Agggie ship

:)Agggie ship 🙂

Hmmmmm, I'd have to bet on the Igadzra Warship. Although i've never flown the zidara or the UE cruiser, i did both those missions with my Igadzra and didnt have the heart to switch. How come the Lazira never gets any recognition? i thinks its a formidable ship with a nice mixture of everything, reminds me of the EV Corvette....

------------------

Hmmmmm, I'd have to bet on the Igadzra Warship. Although i've never flown the zidara or the UE cruiser, i did both those missions with my Igadzra and didnt have the heart to switch. How come the Lazira never gets any recognition? i thinks its a formidable ship with a nice mixture of everything, reminds me of the EV Corvette....

If i sent this message twice forgive me, my comp is being a ***** right now and it's not showing my reply.

------------------

Most of the Alien-like vessels lasers are very weak, although fast. My vote is the UE Cruiser(the huge one) since its fairly fst, but without lasers and with 5 turreted voinian weapons.(I toss all missile and rocket launchers except1 1, but its a bettter choice. I also get 4 sheild enhancers and a layer of both types of armor. That is what i call powerfull.