North Tip Station Bar

Phoenix thanks Jess for the complement, and then orders water.

He thoughtfully ceases from the mass destruction he was causing, to mix a few drinks on the side.

He presents everyone with a Suicide Slushy.

"Ego? I don't know what you're talking about......"

------------------
"You are gentle and kind.....but that isn't enough. You must be strong too, for evil will overpower you if you are not strong. You must be like steel, strong and invulnerable, yet bending under certain circumstances."
-Phoenix
"That is called a droid decoy. This is called a trap. And I'm calling you dead."
-Phoenix

Well i think you all are nice..... sometimes. but most pelpol think im a goody goody if you know what i meen. she orders another ibook drink. and now feels quiet at home.

------------------
Why?

Captaintripps sits at his booth, alone and lonely, and contemplates being evil.

------------------
All of our Captaintripps Customer Representatives are currently busy. Please stay on the line and your call will be answered in the order it was received.

Gazza docks his Cresent Warship "Wraith" and walks into the bar with his catand says
"id like a gin and tonic for my cat".
And i will have 3 double Sallian Brandies

Goes and chats with anyone who is around....
the shouts out "I HATE MIRANU TRADING CORP AND THE COUNCIL"
his cat then yelp in agreement

------------------

looks around and spots several renegrades trying to kill his cat
Pulls out a heavy neautro RIFLE and blows them away when the smoke clears there are several large holes in the floor .

"soory about the mess"
*cucks acouple of bills over the couter and a cred-chip for 1,000,000 credits over to the bar ..
"keep the change by yourself a new bar and get this place kllend up and provide more renegades to blow away"
Ciao

walks out of the bar with his cat at his heel and goes into the wraith and leaves the station at same time blowing up several renegade war ships
Then sends comm message back to the station
+++"SMOKE ME A KIPPER ILL BE BACK FOR BREAKFAST"+++

------------------

Athena turns to Amy and warns her, " Watch yourself here. You can't be to sure of what is gonna happen. Suggestion, try out the ares webboard." Athena looks at Amy's drink and asks "Have a thing with Macs?" 😉

------------------
No one gets what they wish for,
They get what they work for.

This bar is so pointless; so meaningless. It's merely symptomatic of our post-modern ennui. You rail against reality when it's really your own freedom you detest!...I like pork.

------------------
All of our Captaintripps Customer Representatives are currently busy. Please stay on the line and your call will be answered in the order it was received.

Ennui......... Isn't that a kind of monk?

------------------
If you have any complaints about my behavior, please direct them to a brick wall.

Ennui is boredom.

------------------
"You are gentle and kind.....but that isn't enough. You must be strong too, for evil will overpower you if you are not strong.
-Phoenix
"That is called a droid decoy. This is called a trap. And I'm calling you dead."
-Phoenix

E-Dizzidy strolls in, wearing an expression of almost dangerous nonchalance. Those who dare to lock eyes with him -- whether renegade or otherwise -- promptly look away, unnerved. Tipping his hat, he sidles up to the bar, sits at a stool, and pushes his cloak back, revealing a slender blaster and a vicious looking dagger. Tossing a few sparking gems on the bar, he asks for fifth of Saalian brandy.

chain gun man takes out his chain gun and blasts E-Dizzzidy Dogg in head a few 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times.
HEEEHEEEHAAAHAAA!!!!!

The Walrus blasts his way into the bar thanks everyone for killing him he walks out again.
"Who the **** was that?" everyone asks. The Walrus rolls in the door, kills everone reincarnates them and falls asleep with a pool of Walrus Pee underneath him.

------------------
I am the egg-man,
I am the Egg-man,
I am the Walrus,(koo-koo-ka-choo)