What's Your Favorite Ship?

I was wondering, what ship does everyone think is the best? I've got 2 fav's, the
Cresent Warship, and I ship I got in the pulg-in SuperShip EVO, the Azdgari Prototype.
It's powerful and it's invinsible! πŸ˜„

------------------

Zidara

------------------
I'm not dead yet.In fact I feel pretty good!"
I cut off your arm!""It's only a flesh wound!"
"Bless this holy hand grenade..."

the azdara because you can make it nearly invincible without cheating

------------------
and doesnt it make you feel better, the pigs have won tonight. They can all sleep soundly now, and everything is all right

My favorite ship at the moment is the UE Crusier. However, the ship that is the most invincible is the Enhanced arada with the normal shield re. It has a higher shield recharge than the azdara with both the normal and experimental shield rechargers.

Omega Destroyer. B5.

------------------
Hi! I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk!
I'm big, mad, strong, and Hinwar! I yell 'LONG LIVE THE UE!', but I smash vikimadegie lovers every chance I get! Cause I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk! I'm always making the mods mad doing something or another, but I'll never learn! I'll never turn! Look at my karma! Cause I'm Alien the Hinwar and I'm a stuiped jerk!
AIM: StrikerDragon

I seem to be suffering a major change in opinion. These days, I must vote the
Miranu Gunship, or Zachit Arada.

I have no reason. I just like them.

When it comes down to fighting, the Zidara remains my favourite.

------------------
Jude's left. sniff
We'll miss you/are missing you!
sniff sniff

Originally posted by Jubee on diff com:
My favorite ship at the moment is the UE Crusier. However, the ship that is the most invincible is the Enhanced arada with the normal shield re. It has a higher shield recharge than the azdara with both the normal and experimental shield rechargers.

actually it doesn't. the shield recharger that enhances the azdgari ships is a fixed rate, i forgot what percent it added on, but the azdara still has a faster recharge rate, it just looks like the arada stays longer because it has more shields

------------------
and doesnt it make you feel better, the pigs have won tonight. They can all sleep soundly now, and everything is all right

(url="http://"http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~dsghosh/evosite/shipyard3.html#arada")Arada(/url), probably, just because it's so versatile and wonderful... πŸ™‚

------------------
Visit my EVO web site at (url="http://"http://www.evoverride.com")http://www.evoverride.com(/url)!
"Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure." -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

The UECruiser, but only because I don't like red and yellow together.

------------------
If a tree falls in the forest when nobody's around, WHAT COLOUR IS THAT TREE?

My favorite ship's da Lazira, with the right upgrades 'n' weapons, it's the best ship ya can buy!

Actually Oedipus, I did not even use res edit to do this. I actually, using a cheat plugin, built both ships with a cloak. The En. Arada had a normal shield recharger because that is the best you can get it in the game. The azdara had both the normal and experimental rechargers. Then in each case I hit the cloak on and off quickly and actually timed how long it to to recharge the shields with a stop watch. The recharge times for both ships is about 14 secs on my computer. Therefore the ship with the most shields is recharging faster. That is how I came to the statement that the Enhanced arada properly upgraded recharges faster than a properly upgraded azdara.

Zidara

------------------
Pardon me for being rude, it was not me it was my food, it just popped up to say hello, and now its gone back down below.

I like the scoutship. Don't ask.

------------------
"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake. " - Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

I would say the Red 'n Yellow
'cause with the SAE and with 3
CFs it's really powerfull...

in MY hands. :rolleyes:

------------------

Azdara, because It's invincable and speedy and I can board a shuttlecraft with it while on capslock πŸ™‚

------------------
"Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"
-Some old wise fellow

My voinian dreadnought, what else do you need to know?
Shield:150
Armor:1500
πŸ˜„

------------------
its not kids in the backseat that cause accidents, its accidents in the backseat that cause kids. y'all come in here and check this out before I flush it. computers let us do stupid things faster.

I never liked Voinian ships. It always gets me annoyed to, as someone once said,
"watch the asteroids outrun you".

But I'm not saying I disagree with you. The Dreadnought really is a deadly craft -
just not as deadly, as, say, an unupgraded UE Fighter....... πŸ˜‰

------------------
Fear not the dragon,
Fear not the wolf,
Fear not the warship,
Fear my Crescent Fighter.

I've always been a fan of the UE Cruiser. As time goes by and I get better though, it's probably going to change to the Azdara.

------------------
If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you don't give a man a fish, you'll have something for dinner..

"I wake, I work, I sleep, I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life has passed and all I've been, shall never touch the Earth again." - Ballad of skyfarm 5. - Alpha Centuari

the Miranu Gunship

its the fastest 3-turret ship in the game. and, once u sell of the s.a.d. and disperal launchers u have tons of room for expansion. ive put every single thing i want on it and i still have 15 tons sitting around. it jumps in one day and has enuf cargo room to do all the important missions (i hate switchin ships). i just wished it looked a lil cooler. still... IMHO its the perfect combination of speed and power.

------------------

I like the UE Destroyer it´s fast but it don´t got that much room for outfits 😞

------------------
This is no joke I have wrotten an reply