Government ship poll

Originally posted by Ubermann:
**Subtle shayborg, verrrrrrry subtle...

Don't tell me you figured out my evil trick! Oh no... 😉

------------------
Visit my EVO web site at (url="http://"http://www.evoverride.com")http://www.evoverride.com(/url)!
"One sting is remembered longer than a thousand caresses."--Toklar, Mon Calamari philosopher

Originally posted by Ubermann:
**Subtle shayborg, verrrrrrry subtle...

What do you mean?

-Nova6

------------------

Originally posted by shayborg:
**Don't tell me you figured out my evil trick!

What evil trick?

------------------

huh? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I cant really choose a favorite. I change my ship almost weekly. Gotta love the zachit, if they had a capital ship it would probably be my fav (I dont really count the gunship). The Zidara is such a cool looking ship and I think the Zidagar have the best fighter (I know i'm alone on this one, I just dont like the idea that a single dispersal rocket i'm gone; maybe you can take one i dont know). The Igadrza is the best toe to toe ship and is very fun just to charge blindly into battle with it and come out with a few scratches. And the Azdgari are just great with their manuverability. Meanwhile, the voinians are invincible in the cresent but they are just so slow. But the ship I use most is the Igdarza, just because with their 5 turret slots and plasma syphon i never need to restock on weapons. I like the feeling of independance (which is clearly the Igadzra)

------------------
"If there's any mass in the brain, it can work in all kinds of funny ways"
local newspaper quote when describing brain tumor

(This message has been edited by widowmaker (edited 12-20-2000).)

Originally posted by shayborg:
Ack! You live in a gasp Pokémon city, coreyblue? No!!! 😉

What's wrong with Viridian City? It happens to be my hometown. Not that I am a fan of Ash the loser or anything, I just like Pokémon. AND I happen to be the most powerful trainer ever, so there. 😛 Also this is without cheating, anybody who cheats cannot be called a true master.

down with Ash, the loser from Pallet!

------------------
- Corey, the true master of all things Pokémon and EV
better dead than confed!!
long live the rebellion!!

i'll take the zachit anyday. God bless my captured zachit arada 🙂

------------------
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

I'll go with the Igadzra. I get around well in their ships.

------------------
No one is listening until you make a mistake.

I'm back after a very long and tortuous process of getting a Power Mac G4 Dual Processor 450 Mhz, 30 gig HD, not to mention Bryce, The Sims, and Tomb Raider IV. It really has been a merry christmas at my house, but anyway I vote for the UE because the flowing design of the UE Cruiser and Fighter make them easy to blow away the Voinians with.

The new slogan of Microsoft - Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis - Latin for "when the damned are confounded, and consigned to sharp flames."

Oh, and by the way, Voinians are the scum of the western end of the galaxy.

Originally posted by Iron Fist:
I'm back after a very long and tortuous process of getting a Power Mac G4 Dual Processor 450 Mhz, 30 gig HD, not to mention Bryce, The Sims, and Tomb Raider IV. It really has been a merry christmas at my house,

Wow, I wish I had one of those...

------------------
- Corey, the true master of all things Pokémon and EV
better dead than confed!!
long live the rebellion!!

Originally posted by Iron Fist:
**but anyway I vote for the UE because the flowing design of the UE Cruiser and Fighter make them easy to blow away the Voinians with.
and consigned to sharp flames."

yeah, they're good at blowing away voinians but not much else

Oh, and by the way, Voinians are the scum of the western end of the galaxy.**

:rolleyes:

------------------
"If there's any mass in the brain, it can work in all kinds of funny ways"
local newspaper quote