Problem with EVO webboard ships....

I know thats why I started a topic about it. 😄

------------------

Could someone please just answer the question? If I can't fix it then I won't be able to publish it.

------------------

I think we got off of the subject posted. Could anyone try to post helpful steps or hints to Nova6.

------------------

Nova6 needs you guys to answer his questions. 😉 😉 😉

------------------

Can anyone give Nova6 answers to what his questions are. I know I certainly can't give him any because I don't know what these numbers mean and the other stuff that he needs help with?

------------------

(This message has been edited by UE General (edited 11-24-2000).)

Could anyone respond to Nova6 he needs YOU people to answer his questions if you haven't already helped him out?

------------------

Nova6: Delete the corrupt shďp resource and rewrite it. I've made good experiences with the shďp editor "ShipWrite", which is available from the AmbrosiaSW Site. Also, note that there's an upper limit to shďp resources in the game. You might have exceeded it. In this case, you'd have to replace a few rarely used shďp resources such as the Strange Asteroid or the beam-toting Igazras.

Speaking of which... I noticed the Igazra beam is only slightly less effective than the Zidagar phased beam, plus it's turreted and uses no fuel. Wow! 😛 Has anyone tried to capture one of those babies?

And UE General, stop the shĄt. Your last three posts were completely obsolete. Your mass-production of senseless babbling is pissing off a lot of readers on this board. I get enough SPAM in my mailbox already, I don't need it on my discussion boards as well. Consider yourself lucky not to have been banned already.

-- Cinga of Obrenaďa

BTW: I don't think you're doing the UE a favor by impersonating one of their generals. :rolleyes:

------------------