EVO Bar

Originally posted by Jive 320:
**Why would they send you a bill?

Okay, okay. My password is Hr5T&^fJHG*&^riyR...

If you can decode that, that's what it is.

By the way, if you are worried that they will send you a bill because you think that they will think you are registering again, trust me they won't. Just say that you forgot your password and the necisary info.

-------------------
Feel the Jive
-------------------
(Insert cool here)

------------------

BtG stumbles to an empty stool, sits down next to Cap'n Hector.
".......buuuurp........"
Bartender shakes his head and turns around to check something.
There is a muffled squawk, an odd electric sizzle and brief flash of light.
Bartender turns around to see BtG, several feet of bar and a few other patrons covered with singed green feathers. Summons Ambrosia Security Systems.
Big A.S.S. Guard: "What the hell happened here "! :eek:
BtG: ".......buuuurp........"
None of the other players says a damned thing...
BtG stumbles out of bar with pockets stuffed with about 12 million credits that were rightfully his. Makes a mental note to send 15 to register EVO before his 30 days are up. Climbs into Lizara. Breath-o-buddy refuses to start engines. BtG Passes out. Ship leaking oil and/or Saalian Brandy onto Ambrosia parking lot.

------------------
BtG

Originally posted by Dino Crisis:
**Jive 320
Please , can't you give me your password?
If I give my name to the Directors, they will send me a bill and I really am broke!

Please can give me the code, I might be able to give you something in return, or most likely send you something? **

If you've already registered send an e-mail to lostcodes@ambrosiasw.com and tell them your name and address and the game you already registered that you lost the code for. If you haven't registered, please don't ask for someone else's code. that's like asking them to betray a secret.
Jude

------------------

Originally posted by Jive 320:
**By the way, if you are worried that they will send you a bill because you think that they will think you are registering again, trust me they won't. Just say that you forgot your password and the necisary info.

Thanx a mill for all the help you guys have given me!!!!
You guys ROCK!

Originally posted by Desert Fox:
**Let's talk about the best battles that we've all been in. I know there are a few stories out there that haven't been told to us all yet.
I'll have some of what Andrew M has been drinking

i got 999 hunter missle and destroy every voinoin that came in.HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

------------------
GLORY TO THE REBELS

I had one mission where I had to kill about 5 UE crusiers, 10 UE carriers, 30 UE destroyers and who knows how many fighters. I was flying around in an Enhanced Dreadnaught. Took a while, and the game sure slowed down whenever my ship and a UE ship were fireing at each other.(And I play the game on a 350 Megaherz G3!) It took forever but I killed them all WITHOUT MONTY PYTHONING.

------------------
U.E. Lovers Are Ignorant Of True Power.

killing the dreadnought means taking on a huge fleet and the last Iggzie mission means facing an huge fleet

------------------

You can't Monty Python in a Voinian Dreadnought, Lone Voinian... it's the slowest ship in the game. Even with enhancements, it's slower than anything except a Voinian Cruiser or an Emalgha Freighter, so of course you didn't python.

Surprised you didn't just place a weight on the fire button, and go out for dinner and dancing. The battle might have been near the end when you got back.

BTW, doubt if the UE forces you went up against were as large as you say. EVO won't tolerate more than 36 ships in a system at one time. By the time you've launched a Dreadnought-full of interceptors (if you got the chance), and the UE carriers have lobbed in their fighters... well, it'd be getting a bit crowded in that corner of space.

------------------
"Hey look Gavin... All this typing, and I didn't need to swear once..." 🙂

I was in the dreadnaught from ROTV2. It as fast as a Destroyer without upgrades. And of course I got the thing up to about 200 A.U. an hour WITH upgrades. And the darn interceptor bay went away as soon as I landed. And did you realy think I took them on all at once? I killed the first wave, jumped out, jumped in and killed the rest of them.

------------------
U.E. Lovers Are Ignorant Of True Power.

I have always preferred a simple scoutship to destroy the dreadnought. Easy. Or even a UE Fighter if I feel like splurging.

------------------
I trust you Ubbie baby-Pam
Damn it Pam, stop glowing-Harry
You know Harry, I used to like you-Ubermann

Translated from German, Ubermannen means 'to overpower'
Translated from German, Ubermensch means 'superman'
'Nuff said

Gene pools need their own lifeguards.

A.S.S Cuisine reporting for duty!