What is the smallest ship you have flown...

Not that I've done so, but it would be amusing to fly around in an... Emalgha Fighter.

------------------
I'm getting sick of coming back to hangar ninety six, but there is no avoiding it. This is what my existence needs.
My existence is the demise of many others' arms and legs. The world is not a good place, nor is there innocence for me
to hide in. Seven hundred and sixty one pairs of eyes look around the room aimlessly, and mine join the crowd. I see
these bodies, massacred, immobile. For all the carnage here, the stench of decay is non-existent.

The Emalgha fighter is both smaller and better than the Krait. I've flown one of them and it was quite fun actually.

------------------
I do not suffer from insanity
I enjoy every minute of it

-Cantharan Commodore za'Grom
After the capture of Earth

I don't like small ships. Unless they are Blindingly powerfull. The ship I like is the Galaxy Class Starship. It chews up the fighters and you cannot find any left over ship parts.

I've been flying some pokey little sports thing called the 'Voinian Dreadnought' recently. It's OK... a bit small by the time you've got the wife and kids aboard, but hey, what do you expect for 800m Cr? Well, more cup holders on the dash, obviously...

You want small????????? You want fire-power??????? Do this: Go to ResEdit and give your ship 0 shields and armour! They shoot right past you! Try doing it with the Dreadnaught or UE Cruiser, not just the escape pod! (Talkin' about bad aim, eh?) 😄

P.S. I'm really Lusankya234 in disguise, so watch for me when I come! 😉

--------------------
I just registered, didn't I?

What's the largest ship that you've flown, even with a plug, and where did you get the plug from, and what is it called, and, and.......?

------------------------
I just registered, didn't I?

Smallest that I liked: Definitely the Tachyonic Fighter. I love that pesky little son-of-a-bitch. That ingenious little creation is by far the best fighter ever made in the EV Universe. Not too weak, not too strong, but can hands down beat any other ship. Including all cap ships

Biggest that I didn't like: Astex Hulk. Enormously mostrously grotesquely gigantically elephant sized mofo with 20 confed patrol ships(this was an EV plug). A slug could lap this sucker in a race. It was like a space staion. I hated every minute of it.

Is there a plug that allows you to get a Tachyonic fighter and not change the universe to the frozen heart universe? I would greatly appreciate one.

What plug has it, in the first place?
-----------------------
"I'm on it...... Target Destroyed!" BOOOOMM!