What are...

Originally posted by Proxima Presly:
What'dya mean? I don't say anything... I just walk up to him and he says 'You again, I told you to leave!' or something like that and I get taken out of the villag...:frown: 😕

What's a manticore? I thought that was a ship from EV:N... could you give me a screenshot, please? I'm not at all god with names, yet... ;).

- P.P.**

The General you saved back at the swamp is back down near the knight house standing outside his tent, talk to him again, then he will ask you to talk to the towns commanders on his behalf, now when you go back to town, the guy should listen.

Manticores are a legendary monster having the head of a man, the body of a lion, and the tail of a dragon or scorpion. I think they came from greek mythology.
In the game they are the red dog like dragons you see in the caves to witch finger.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'

also, did u give the crown to Decimus? (you probably did, but im just checkin)

------------------
-Aragorn

Originally posted by ArcAngel Counterstrike:
**The General you saved back at the swamp is back down near the knight house standing outside his tent, talk to him again, then he will ask you to talk to the towns commanders on his behalf, now when you go back to town, the guy should listen.

I did briefly try to find the general again, but I didn't look very hard... now that I know
where he is, I'll look... harder. 🙂

Originally posted by ArcAngel Counterstrike:
Manticores are a legendary monster having the head of a man, the body of a lion, and the tail of a dragon or scorpion. I think they came from greek mythology.
In the game they are the red dog like dragons you see in the caves to witch finger.
(/B)

Thanks.
Before I did just try running past them, and I got to below that rope bridge and into the second screen (I did find the other exit that reveals he tunnel) but then about five Manticores charged at me at once and surrounded me and I couldn't escape! I did, however try again and not sooo many were there - only about three, and I killed them and got to the next level of XP. 🙂

Originally posted by Gimli1217:
also, did u give the crown to Decimus? (you probably did, but im just checkin)

(quote)Originally posted by Proxima Presly:
I did briefly try to find the general again, but I didn't look very hard... now that I know where he is, I'll look... harder. )
(quote)Originally posted by Proxima Presly:
Before I
did just try running past them, and I got to below that rope bridge and into the second screen (I did find the other exit that reveals the tunnel) but then about five Manticores charged at me at once and surrounded me and I couldn't escape! I did, however try again and not sooo many were there - only about three, and I killed them and got to the next level of XP. ) and I've bought a Strength Potion from Kalixa, the Lilith (SP?) Shield, and the Ring of Stone. (Is that its name? It gives 25 armor, anyway... so it's better than my old Elven Gauntlet! )
(quote) Originally posted by Proxima Presly:
**P.S. I'm gonna try to get that armo
r
**(/quote)
I got it now! I broght the Deatknights out one - by - one then used my Holy Cloak and Claymore of Light to murder the Zombie - guys!

- P.P.

(This message has been edited by Proxima Presly (edited 11-29-2001).)

I can't find him around Decimus's (I know that's (b)not his name -- I mean the guy who gave me the quests. :))

Hes in front of his tent with the other soldiers, Although being the best general, I would wish he looked different from the rest.

------------------

since u have access to witch finger, check this out (its an easy way to go up a level or two and get money for more stuff).

(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum61/HTML/000383.html#")www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum61/HTML/000383.html#(/url)

also while ur there, u should buy the boots of lightning to upgrade ur elven boots

------------------
-Aragorn

Originally posted by gimli1217:
**since u have access to witch finger, check this out (its an easy way to go up a level or two and get money for more stuff).

www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum61/HTML/000383.html#

Thanks... I thinnk that's about the best way to get a lot of G P too, but I think for a lot of X P I think going down to Gidalon Keep is best, you, of course, will need much better armo*r and a decent weapon... 😄

Originally posted by gimli1217:
also while ur there, u should buy the boots of lightning to upgrade ur elven boots
(/B)

I can't afford them...
...yet.

- P.P.

Originally posted by ChristopherH (From near the beginning of this topic):
**< SNIPPED>
You get the tent after completing a quest for the General Decimus, a guy you have to find and rescue for the guy below Fantrima that sent you off to Guyden Lumber camp. These are two seperate guests BTW. After you rescue the General, make sure you talk to the Captain who sends you after him, then go talk to the General. He will be just above the trees surrounding the captains house.
</SNIPPED>

The General gave me two qests -- both to warn guards or soldiers, but he mentioned one city I'd (b)never/b) heard of and I couldn't find it anywhere... I found Berglum (SP?), though... 🙂 😉

- P.P.

The General gave me two qests -- both to warn guards or soldiers, but he mentioned one city I'd (b)never/b) heard of and I couldn't find it anywhere... I found Berglum (SP?), though...:) 😉

- P.P.**

Dernath I bet.
from Fantrima go north tell you get to the rope bridge, before you cross it, go east 2 screens, then 4 or 5 south.

------------------