Most Versitile ship

Which ship do you think is the best?

Well For most versitile I pick the Corvette. Its got some good space to hold bombs and missles while having soem cargo for wither more mass expansion or pirating lone freighters to steal their goods. This is the same ship that I to blow teh crap out of the alien ship. But thats not the point.

Next time be more careful when you post. You duplicated your topic.

I have deleted the older one.

In my opinion, the Alien Fighter is by far the best ship in the EV game. The second best is the Rebel Destroyer.

Destroyer E, on Jan 3 2005, 03:07 PM, said:

In my opinion, the Alien Fighter is by far the best ship in the EV game. The second best is the Rebel Destroyer.
View Post

Ahhh, the Rebel Destroyer. Nostalgia kicking in. 🙂

The scoutship.

And welcome to the boards, 12%@$44. Though it sounds like you must've been here before or something.

Firebird, on Jan 4 2005, 07:06 AM, said:

The scoutship.
View Post

My fondest memories are of the Argosy. It made a reappearance (in sucky form) in Nova, of course... but in EV, you always knew you were getting somewhere once you had an argosy under you. Of course I usually upgraded to a corvette thereafter, but that's not the question. The most versatile - the stepping-stone that anybody can find a use for regardless of their ultimate objective - has to be the Argosy, for my money.

VoinianAmbassador, on Jan 4 2005, 11:58 AM, said:

My fondest memories are of the Argosy. It made a reappearance (in sucky form) in Nova, of course... but in EV, you always knew you were getting somewhere once you had an argosy under you. Of course I usually upgraded to a corvette thereafter, but that's not the question. The most versatile - the stepping-stone that anybody can find a use for regardless of their ultimate objective - has to be the Argosy, for my money.
View Post

Sure, it didn't come with much in stock form, but all the free mass let you pile on enough weapons to be dangerous without losing cargo space. I always tried to get one of these ASAP and then haul medical goods to Lethe using a fleet of LFs and captured Clippers.

Oh, and... Never underestimate a Scoutship with a torpedo tube. As long as they're supplied with ammo, they can deal some serious inexpensive pain.

The most Versitile ship? I'd have to go with the Clipper. It has great space, it can have good speed and its cheap, what more could you want?

I'm having a hard time deciding between the Kestrel and Rebel Destroyer.

-Cap'n

12% @ $44, on Jan 3 2005, 11:03 PM, said:

Ahhh, the Rebel Destroyer. Nostalgia kicking in. 🙂
View Post

Welcome! That's it. That's all this post is about.

You know, in speed, I say the Lightning. That thing carries heavy firepower, too. But, that's is not my choice for most versitile. Most versitile is drumroll the Corvette by far. 😮 That has good tonage and lots of speed if you get good speed upgrades. That has to be the best.

This post has been edited by duke_juker : 04 January 2005 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for the welcome. 🆒

That's it.

12% @ $44, on Jan 5 2005, 05:04 PM, said:

Thanks for the welcome. 🆒

That's it.
View Post

LOL. Your welcome.