114: Xeon Council
72: Sigma™ Outfits
119: Jump Gate Beta
87: Unnamed
116: Jumpgate Theta >> Jumpgate Pyro
88?: Jumpgate Pyro

Pirate Alliance Paranoid
Fleet:
1 Confederate Battleship (I decided I'de make the substitutions of Rebel and Confederate ships for you)
9 Confederate Warfrigates
6 Rebel LR Warboats
14 Rebel SR Warboats
40 Kestrels
120 Corvettes
140 Argosies
380 Rapiers
600 Lightnings
Flagships:
Demonspawn- Kestrel
Soul Devourer- Confederate Battleship (An insanely powerful ship... be glad I'm letting you have one)
Lifebreaker- Rebel Warboat

Systems:
12: Thura
4: Agrios
100: Carcer
62: Rizel (Capitol)

Note about unclaimed systems: On Xenocide's map the systems colored dark blue, teal, pink, and several other systems are unclaimed but marked as inhabited. I think either Xenocide or I need to make another map with system names, but until we do, those unclaimed systems are uninhabited. Basicly write whatever you want for any new systems you claim, but don't go overboard with your new aqusitions, not every system has wonderful Class M planets, or mineral rich asteroid belts/mining planets.
-----------------------------

The year is 2357. After more than a century of brutal fighting the Galactic Civil War is over, with neither side a victor. Rebel and Confederate worlds alike are mostly smoking ruins, ravaged by the insidious weapons of mass destruction employed by both sides. A second Dark Age has obscured the light of civilization in the Milky Way. Fortunately it's fire has been preserved elsewhere.

Eighty years before the end of the War, several wormholes were found in then recently discovered star systems at the edges of the Milky Way. At first unstable and unpredictable, these wormholes formed the basis of several jumpgates built by the Rebellion and the Confederacy. Both warring nations were eager to expand to new territories and new scorches of raw materials, and quickly sent expeditions to explore these new wonders. Though they failed to realize it at the time, both the Rebellion and the Confederacy were both expanding into different territories of the same new Galaxy.

It took only a few short years for both sides to establish fairly self sufficient colonies in this new galaxy and only a few more for these new colonies to stumble across each other. Once again war broke out among the colonies, but with both sides concentrating most of their forces in the Milky Way, it soon became little more than isolated border skirmishes. The situation stayed mostly stable for the next 60 years, right up until the final days of the war in the Milky Way.

By that time the colonies had expanded into self sufficient governments of their own, mostly independent of their rulers in the Milky Way. As the war became more and more brutal, finally ending in a bloody apocalypse of biological, nuclear, and other weapons, the Jumpgates in the Milky Way were destroyed one by one.

Lacking the technology to restabilise the wormholes leading back to their home galaxy, the stranded colonists turned their efforts toward survival. Now, after a few decades of relative peace events are once again shaping themselves to test the will of what remains of the human race. Strange transmissions, and rumors of unidentified ships have begun to circulate around the frontiers of the Confederate and Rebel colonies...

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush

(This message has been edited by Vice Admiral Ipvicus (edited 01-15-2003).)

Here goes...
The Avian Empire
The Avian race began to prosper around 300AL they soon started to use fire tools and many other necessary things for every day life. Soon they started to develop more technology, being a highly intelligent race they discovered it at an extreme pace.
500 AL:
They had started to explore the planet that they had lived on for so many years. When all continents were explored there was rumor of a strange race hidden in the mountains. When it spread from rumor to panic, the king sent out an exploring party, they returned but not in a healthy condition most of them were dead or had died on the way back. They than prepared for war against these unknown creatures. When the first war party arrived the Oraches acted politely and didn't attack. The war party thought of it as an "opportunity" or a "trap" they charged in and started the massacre. The Oraches retaliated but poorly when the men had won they wove them selves in to a giant chamber. What they saw was thousands of the Oraches they had already killed and thousands more eggs hatching faster than they could kill them. Soon the attack party had vanished with out trace. The war continued for over 100 years. The Oraches soon developed a new creature that completely obliterated the avian empire, the Rex dreadnought. Soon the avian empire had no chance but surrendering was there only hope. The king of the avian empire went over to the mountains that he thought would hold his doom. They did not attack him because he was unarmed and singular. He went to the queen caught her attention and chained him self up and started to do work that the other workers were doing. The king of the avian empire did work for her for 2 years. Than one day she spoke to him in his head. First he looked around wildly and searched for a friend. Than she spoke again,
" Get up and go to you people for you have shown us loyalty that we thought your race was incapable of. You can go home and tell your people that as long as you will promise to never attack us again we will be your aid and ally."
2400 AL= 100 years ago
" All who want to see the first technology/ Orache space craft come"
" Apparently they like our ship"
" Who?"
"The crowd. Look how they watch it's every movement"
" What will it be called?"
"The Flightling"
2500AL= Now
"Sir the first scoutship is ready "
"Good load it with my scanners find a good pilot and give him these"
Tnert hands the soldier a paper
"Thank you sir"
"Ah cut it out"
The scoutships explorer and enterprise set out to explore the galaxy.

------------------
Are we sad because it rains or does it rain because we are sad?

I am Dread captain of the Kestrel Demonspawn and controller of the System Rizel and the Station Apocalypse located in the Despair Asteroid belt. I am the leader of an elite guild of "protestors" against modern techniques. Recently we have acquired a new system but the galaxy does not know of it, the prison system Carcer with all its felons was in joint holding by the Confederate and Rebel forces. We used advanced communication blocking technology and efficient strikes to capture nearly all the ships with little damage to my fleet. Now the Confederates and Rebels continue to send felons into my keeping where they can work for me. This expansion has led to two mining colonies in Thura, and Agrios. Soon we will be able to wage war without any restraining forces.

Fleet:
Carcer:
Soul Devourer
Life Breaker
Demonspawn
5 Rebel LR Warboats
14 Rebel SR Warboats
5 Kestrels
24 Corvettes
28 Argosies
56 Rapiers
120 Lightnings

Rizel:
33 Kestrels
80 Corvettes
Argosies

Thura:
480 Lightnings
60 Argosies

Agrios:
324 Rapiers
52 Argosies

TPZ-1: (OOC White system on newest map)
Exploratory force
2 Kestrels
16 Corvettes

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

(This message has been edited by Paranoid (edited 01-15-2003).)

(This message has been edited by Paranoid (edited 01-15-2003).)

Hive Mind/Avian Alliance
Fleet:
5 Rex Dreadnaughts: 1/7 pp
15 ######uso: 1/3 pp
750 Furor:75pp
900 Somnuses: 150pp
1000 Cimaxes: 200pp
50 Flightlings: 1/2pp
2 Avain Scoutships:1pp

Systems:
Dema'r
Cadmus's hive
112: Hihl'er
109:Mesh'oe
111: Le'mar
108: Spawn's hive
126: Outpost Defender
104: Avian Outpost, Council Station

The two scout ships head out of the area. One scoutship dies unknowingly and the other picks up strange readings from a huge ship in 132 and goes to check it out. He lays a probe and scans the area and finds a ship coming towrad him and hides on a nearby asteriod and turns off all system functions. Than the ship sends out a recorded message.
To desert tempest:
NOT ENGLISH
Translation :
This is the leader of the avain empire, ma'her too'ke, son of flight'ing too'ke I recorded this message just like the rest of these bloody messages. We are asking for peace with us and the hive mind a race that we have worked long aside. with our peace you will recive our aid military and scientific discoverys.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Xenocide (edited 01-15-2003).)

(This message has been edited by Xenocide (edited 01-16-2003).)

The KEX senatorial council was in an uproar. The recent transmission from an unknown race asking for alliance was disturbing. "We cannot ally before we know thier true motives" Senator Ansaris Garette yelled. "They have alredy made thier motives clear Garette!" screamed another. " SHUT UP!!! " said the council judiciary "We should investigate this matter before we take a course of action." The council soon agreed to send the Cruiser Reconciliation ,but only if the PPCC was armed. It soon set out to the source of the signal...

Credits: (No Credit System)

Resources Produced:
•Metal:50-60 tons/week
•Eqipment:30-40 tons/week
•Food:1000-1200 tons/week

Resources Consumed:
•Metal:30-50 tons/week
•Equipment:20-30 tons/week
•Food:800-1000 tons/week

Fleet:
75 N1-Ĺ FighterInterceptors
4 Apocolypse Cruisers
4000 Mini-Drones

Stellars:
•Worldship Eterna
•Harkland

------------------
"I see your shwartz is as
big as mine"-Dark Helmet

Fleet:
5 2/7 Rex Dreadnaughts: 1/7 pp
15 2/3 ######uso: 1/3 pp
835 Furor:75pp
1050 Somnuses: 150pp
1200 Cimaxes: 200pp
51 1/2 Flightlings: 1/2pp
2 Avain Scoutships:1pp

Systems:
Dema'r
Cadmus's hive
126: Outpost Defender

The pilot paniked, it saw this collosal thing headed it's way with heavy weapon signals the pilot charged up it's speed again and zoomed off he made sure the biological half of his ship didn't fire and he sent out a message to the unkown ship but kept it's distance with it's massive speed.
To Desert tempast: encrypted
{Translation}
Why do you attack? we ask for peace and you threaten us we will be unhappy and if I die the queen will know and you will be known for your transations against our race. Why? we are nice we know your race is a corrupt one but here were the purest of hearts. we know. hive knows. Ma'her will know! We only want to have peace but if I shall die for those who might die in war it is a worthy sacrifice
(end transmision)
The ship than goes forward but waits for weapon charges and if notices any the ship will leave immeditly. Than the ship goes forward slowly and begins to dock...
To base: Encrypted
If we have no comunication for 2 days the system I am in needs to be avioded and studied.

------------------

Mechanoid Command Ship
Command Proccessor #346, Primary Matrix
Decision tree finalised.
Fleet prepare to enter hyperspace.
Destination:Undesignated system 102
Resource scan commence on exit of hyperspace

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Voted most likely to be a serial killer by Insane Asylum - 2002

As the fleet flew back towards Rizel Dread began a conversation with his chief scientist. "I showed you the designs of the Battleship and the new Rebel missile interceptor. Can you build me an efficient ship incorporating the shielding of the Confederate and the Rebel efficiency?"
"It may be possible, but it would take at least a year."
"If you aren't able to complete it in 10 weeks you'll be the best meal served in the mess for years."
"Ye-e-e-ss sir."

Fleet:

Carcer:
Soul Devourer
Life Breaker
Demonspawn
5 Rebel LR Warboats
14 Rebel SR Warboats
7 Kestrels
40 Corvettes
28 Argosies
56 Rapiers
120 Lightnings

Rizel:
33 Kestrels
80 Corvettes
4 Argosies

Thura:
2 Kestrels
4 Corvettes
480 Lightnings
60 Argosies

Agrios:
3 Kestrels
4 Corvettes
324 Rapiers
52 Argosies

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

OOC:

Originally posted by Paranoid:
**"I showed you the designs of the Battleship and the new Rebel missile interceptor.

I am making no "shield interceptor".
----------

Mindule, leader of the Rebellion, looked out from the planet of Xonia, in system 5. Here he was ruler. He he had control. His iron will was what would win the war against the Confederation. It would be what started a new age, a new government. Mindule snapped back into focus as a scout leader walked into the command room.

"Yes?" Mindule sounded impatient. Then again, that was always what his voice was. Strong, and to the point.

"Sir, we have located most of the systems that belong to the Confederates, and we are guessing that the systems inside of the border are also Confederate." The commander was also sturdy in speaking what he had to say, but it didn't have the same authority that was in Mindule's voice. Mindule sighed inwardly. His tactitions had already concluded where the Confederates exact location was. Mindule knew that the scout leader had more to say, and that it probobly wasn't good.

"Sir, Admiral Lodus has already started planning an attack on a near Confederate system, system 16." The commander typed in something on his datapad, and the main screen in the command room, that was off at the time, hummed to life, showing all of the Admirals attack plans. Lodus was a brilliant Admiral, and had won several battles in the past. His only problem was that he was reckless, and Mindule knew that he would sacrifice anything, even himself, to win a battle, especially against the Confederates. There wasd a difference between patriotism and fanatism. Unfortually, Lodus was the latter. Mindule dismissed the commander, and turned to the main vidscreen. He pulled out his datapad, and called up Lodus. The image of the Admirals face came into sharp focus, and Lodus looked up.

"Yes sir?"

"Admiral, I don't want you to do anything foolish. You are a great asset to our fleets, and we cannot afford to lose you." Lodus smiled.

"Sir, I will not lose in the coming attack. We will crush the Confederates like the pathetic bugs they are!" The Admiral punched his hand into his fist, as if mashing an invisible bug.

"Admiral, will you at least wait until we have propor reading of the target system? It would give you a greater tactical advantage to know how many enemies you are up against." Lodus took a moment to consider, then nodded.

"I will wait until our sensors get a good reading of the enemy forces, revise my plans, and then attack if the time is ripe."

"Thank you, Lodus. Dismissed." The screen turned back into Lodus' plans for the battle. Mindule noted the almost impossible manuevers, but he had confidence in the Battlegroup that belonged to the Admiral. They were possibly the most skilled he had ever seen in his entire career. Mindule bagan to dream about his new empire again, and slowly dozed off from the concious world.
----------
New techs:

Shieldship:
Shields: 5,000
Armor: 30
Speed: 25
Accel: 25
Turn: 30ş/sec.
Mass: 30 tons
Crew: 0
Weapons:
Shield Connector

The Shieldship's main purpose is to be in the very middle of a fleet formation, giving a huge boost of shielding when the SR Warboats shields are low. Because of the shield connectors, there is basicly a huge ball of shielding around the sphere formation of a fleet. (note: the ships can shoot out from inside the shield, but not vise versa. Also, the shield will destroy most objects, such as other ships. ETA: 5 days.

Upgrade to shield connector:
The shield connecter will now double the shields of the sphere-shield. (note: This doesn't apply for the Shieldship, which is only increased by half. Normal ships are x2 in the sphere, but Shieldship is x1.5). ETA: 4 days.

(edit) Did I say 10,000? I meant 5,000. I also forgot ETA times(/i)
------------------
I see undead people.
Visit the (url="http://"http://www.wheenit.com/monkey-robot/webboard/phpBB2/index.php")Monkey-Robot boards(/url).

(This message has been edited by grunadulater (edited 01-17-2003).)

Captain Asdgardu Quauniso Telipathicaly reached out and connected to the pilot in the tiny scoutship. <WE DO NOT LIKE TRESSPASSERS...WE DO NOT ALLY WITH UNKNOWN RACES EITHER...WAIT AWHILE AND WE WILL MENTALY OBSERVE YOUR MOTIVES...PASSIVELY...IF YOUR CLAIMS ARE TRUE WE WILL GLADLY ALLY WITH YOUR FACTION...BUT DO NOT THINK WE WILL SHARE OUR PPCC TECHNOLOGY...SOMETHINGS ARE BEST KEPT OUT OF UNKNOWING HANDS>. "Power down the PPCC but keep the turrets on that ship and the fighters preped" (Captain Sighs) "We pull away at 0800"

Resources Produced:

Resources Consumed:

Fleet:
4 Apocolypse Cruisers
4000 Mini-Drones

Stellars:
•Worldship Eterna
•Harkland

------------------
big as mine"-Dark Helmet

The ship complyed but the hive mind interupted.
To desert tepast: Encrytped
hive mind
IQ 10,000 million
phycic powers:
enough to move 60 trillion oraches each with separete movements and keep constant comunication with all of them)
A loud booming phycic vioce sounds
DO NOT PRY INTO THE MINDS OF OUR ALLIES FOR IF YOU DO YOU FIRST PRY INTO THE MINDS OF MY MINIONS. And if prying into these minds you will be lead to my mind and here you are. If you want motives we will send an unarmed ship to you with our diplomatic leader. And you may speak to me instead of the poor avian. I will direct any message instantaniously with any one you want to speak to. And if you wish you can probe my mind but have someone intellegent enough or speak to the biological half of the scoutship and than link that to me. Direct conversation may overload a mind and sence you are all indivudual you might not like that. And we mean no harm little one

To base
From scoutship peril:
All is well they have a hive mind like thing that is telepathic and keep took away from this...

Unarmed scoutship en route to world ship
4 cimaxes
2 meld bugs (trading)
1 biolagical data base
Arrival:
1 post

------------------

Mechanoid Command Ship
Strategic Sub-Proccessor #13, Secondary Matrix

Correlation of long range scanners indicates heavy concentrations of life forms to galactic north. Lesser concentrations to galactic west. High probability of refined materials in these areas.
Advised course: Collect further data. Set course for system #96

Command Proccessor #657, Primary matrix
Strategic Proccessors agree. Course set for system #96. No availible resources in system #102.
Command Override: Factory Unit #12 target system altered. Target is system #95. Rejoining fleet once sensor data collected.

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

(This message has been edited by RMA (edited 01-17-2003).)

Mindule had just woken up, when he had a call from Lodus. He got up, got dressed, and turned on his personal viewscreen on his datapad.

"Yes, Admiral?"

"Sir, we have been unable to succesfully scan the enemies system. It seems that their technology is greater than we thought; they are blocking our scans." Mindule thought for a moment, and spoke.

"Admiral, you have my permission to scout out system 16 personally. If the enemies forces are not beatable with your fleet, and you know what your limits are, come strait back to a Rebel system. Do not attempt to fight a battle that you cannot win." Mindule could see Lodus thinking it in his head. He may be a fanatic for the Rebellion, but he was no fool, and he would never disobey the orders of Mindule. At last, the Admiral spoke.

"Thank you, sir. I shall carry out my duties with swiftness and effectiveness." Suddenly, his voice got low. "Mindule, I will win this battle, and we will win this war." Mindule smiled, and dismissed Lodus. Then, he called a taxi to take him to the scientific center in Xona, Xonia's capital city.
----------
The rebel fleet enters system 16, an automaticly began to get into formation. Lodus' fleet was the best and each pilot knew the sphere formation by heart. The Admirals voice came over the fleets comm system.

Lodus -"LR Warboats, attempt a scan of the enemies fleet." The lead LR Warboat, piloted by a commander named Yeles, had already attemped a scan, even before the Admiral had said anything.

Yeles -"Admiral, our Long Range scans are not effective against the enemy. We believe that the Short Range scans would do much better."

Lodus -"SR Warboats, keep your guns armed and ready. All ships, begin approach of enemy at full attack speed." The large fleet of 20 SR Warboats and 5 LR Warboats began to move at a pretty fast speed towards the enemy's fleet. The SR commander, Nisar, spoke.

Nisar -"SR, shields up." The space around the fleet wavered, as the huge shield came up. The shields power was 2,000.

Yeles -"LR, almost in attacking range. Arm your HPBs, and wait for my signal to fire." The seconds ticked away, as the LRWs got into range. "FIRE 1!" 15 huge lasers flew past the outter layer of SRWs, past the shield, and into the enemy's space. Half of the lasers missed, but that was the point of the HPBs enormous power.

Yeles -"Good job. My computer tells me that we destroyed a few ships in the barrage. SRWs, activate your Spliter PDS's. All LRWs, prepare to fire again."

Sure enough, the projectiles came. At medium range, the Splinter PDS took out almost all torpedos and railgun shells. At short range, the SPDS destroyed all but 2 projectiles, and they where railgun shells. They slammed into the shields, doing a huge amount of damage. The shield systems on every fighter quickly began to recharge the shields, and soon, the shields were fully recharged, just in time for another barrage of missiles, which the SPDS destroyed; there weren't as many missiles as last time. Again, the LRWs fired their HPBs, and two more enemy ships went down, another disabled. Both sides took a minute to reload...

(Your move, VAI. Remember, my PDS systems will deflect just about any missile you throw at me, and if you wait to long, my HPBs will get you and the shields will recharge. Also, if you send fighters, I will use my anti-fighter beam.)

Rebels :
20 SRWs (none destroyed)
5 LRWs (none destroyed)

Confeds :
?Battleships (? destroyed)
?Warfrigates (3 destroyed, 1 disabled)
?Light Carriers (1 disabled)
?Torpedo Boats (? destroyed)
?Intercepters (? destroyed)

------------------
I see undead people.
Visit the (url="http://"http://www.wheenit.com/monkey-robot/webboard/phpBB2/index.php")Monkey-Robot boards(/url).

(This message has been edited by grunadulater (edited 01-17-2003).)

Mechanoid Command Ship
Command Proccessor #452, Primary matrix

Collation of sensor data confirms initial decision of heavily settled area to the galactic north. Fleet is to continue towards the Galactic west. Target system #103. Factory Unit #12 ordered to system #120 for resource survey.

------------------

(This message has been edited by RMA (edited 01-18-2003).)

OOC: Ill post alot monday. And im going to bulid 10 Fire Foxes And Dark jets Per Day Unless i say otherwise. Im grounded.

------------------
Hamster Dance---http://www.hampsterdance2.com/intro.html
(url="http://"http://www.voy.com/111547/")Join My Board (/url)
(url="http://"http://mindbender.20megsfree.com/") Mind benders website(/url)
------MOD OF THE (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum6/HTML/002544.html")EV WEBSTORY and the (/url) (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum6/HTML/002552.html")OOC Discussion(/url)-----

Moderation: Grundy, your attack how it is is void and needs to be edited. I know I havn't posted system information, and I also know how frustrating that can be, but you attacked what is obviously a key frontier defense nexus. I would have estimated at least 20% of my forces to be concentrated there. I don't have time to go into the range of my railguns and the readiness of my forces because I am leaving to go on a campout and won't be back till sunday. Until then lets just leave that battle as it is so we can discuss it. I'de also apprecieate it if people held off major attacks on my territory until I get back.

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush

OOC:
To Stardust/ Unreal
Aren't those ships unreal's? did you accsidently forget to change the name when you posted?

------------------

Captain Asdgardu Quauniso broke the telapatic link to the "Avian" and contacted the "Hive Queen". <Please leave us alone...We are isolationists of sorts...I will provide you with one of our early versions of our wormhole tech...you should be able to adapt it...(Asdgardu Menaly tranfers information)...And one more thing...Do not overuse your psycic powers...Continued use of complex Telakenisis and other asteral manipulations cause sub-spacial wells that are dangerous to the minds of sentient beings...And deadly to telepaths without sub-nual mangement drones...be careful...please...> "Head for home Iransi...Heaad for home..."

Resources Produced:

Resources Consumed:

Fleet:
4 Apocolypse Cruisers
4000 Mini-Drones

Stellars:
•Worldship Eterna
•Harkland

(/B)(/QUOTE)

------------------
big as mine"-Dark Helmet

5 3/7 Rex Dreadnaughts: 1/7 pp
16 0/3 ######uso: 1/3 pp
910 Furor:75pp
1200 Somnuses: 150pp
1400 Cimaxes: 200pp
52 0/2 Flightlings: 1/2pp
4 Avain Scoutships:1pp

Systems:
Dema'r
Cadmus's hive

From Cadmus
Encrypted: Telekinesis
We do not need your technology however we want the genetic information you have on your species not on your telekinesis genetics but we want your normal genetic code. We are also very interested in genetics and are vary advanced. We know you may be isolationist but still we need basic information on this galaxy. We have only known about it for four rects (approximately weeks) and we need information on the galaxy around us. And I believe we have some useful information for you as well. And our physic powers have been used for millions of years and we have faces such problems. But we have also fixed them we no longer have problems with our abilities. We have developed drones to do the work you are taking about. We have also received and sent a message to someone that you had contact with. We had brief contact with someone called "xenocide" he said that he was going to die and we offered to help he refused of coarse and he even left us some of the information that we talked about. We have noticed some of the same traces on his ship, the "pater" if you have killed him we will avenge his death if he is with you; we would like to speak with him. He came through his wormhole using a dangerous strategy and he talked with us briefly and told us to send a message in his direction. He apparently traveled trough time and space his techniques are unknown but we have databases on them but we are not allowed to use them or even mention them. And we also have a thing called metasenyth and it increases physic abilities to extreme levels we can share this with you and we might have more information on xenocide, if you are interested that is....
A new scoutship (moving target) enters...
Took interrupts and says...
Communication link channel to desert tempest:
We are not safe in this wide open space I suggest that we should talk this over in your ship I will bring the documents that have been requested and we can talk this out person to person. I await your reply...

------------------

Mechanoid Command Ship
Command Proccessor #289, Primary matrix

_Scans confirmed. Psionic energy patterns detected in nearby systems. Patterns do not conform to known readings.
Strategic Proccessors Advised Course: Single Factory unit to investigate readings. Main fleet to withdraw to system #120 to begin reproduction with resources found by Factory Unit #12.
Command Proccessors Concur. Factory Unit #18 to procede to system #126 and investigate. Main fleet to withdraw to system #120. _

------------------