CFFF (can't find fish form)

Great game. Been all over the place, have found all possible forms to become except fish form. Obviously I'm overlooking something, but I'm stumped. Can't figure out what I've missed. And at this point, I wouldn't mind if someone could just blurt it out for me, no enigmatic hints, just hit me over the head with it. Anybody? Pleeeze?

Here, in the lower left of the Kelp Forest. There's a cave full of colored fish that follow you when you sing, and smaller caves branching off that have song symbols in them.

I don't think that fish form is ever required to win the game though, so if you'd rather not trek back to the Forest you should be able to win the game anyway. There are several treasures that require it, though.

I knew it !!!! OK, here goes (again)...

Not sure if it's required either, but it's awfully helpful in parts of the Body and in getting certain very useful treasures (aside from the collector's junk treasures :D).

having fish form is handy just to get to certain points in the game that don't have turtles. just swim like mad and you are there in no time (verses using shark form)

You mean beast form, right? And yes, it’s useful there, although sometimes you can find yourself unexpectedly dead very quickly if you’re not careful.

QUOTE (Buzzzzy @ Mar 16 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean beast form, right? And yes, it’s useful there, although sometimes you can find yourself unexpectedly dead very quickly if you’re not careful.

heh.. yes.. Beast form. Sorry about that.

Beast form, shark form same difference
Chomp!

-K

Only Mithala isn’t a shark…so I’m not sure how his form turns into a “shark” form. o.0