How to open eggs

I have come across 2 white eggs, one in the mouth of a stone statue. And cannot figure out what to do with them. Also, there is that big blue pod in the Home area by the black cave - can't figure out what to do with that either.... any tips?

They aren't eggs, they're pearls. You can't use them until you enter the energy temple, and it will be clear when you can use them.

As for the pod, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. What cave in Home Waters is it in (can you give cardinal directions, as in the SouthWest most cave?)? Hope we can help you with this!
EDIT: Oh, that blue pod. Yeah, Pace is right.

This post has been edited by zqipper : 15 February 2009 - 01:00 PM

The big blue pod is in your Home Cave, right next to where it gets too dark to see? It's another one of those things that you'll figure out later. Aquaria has a lot of things like that. In general, if you find something, try everything you can do to it, and if nothing happens you probably need something else before you can use it. Just keep exploring, you'll get everything before too long.

Also welcome to the boards! Feel free to ask any more questions that you have and we'll try to give you a hand.

Thanks for the help! I did figure out how to use the pearls. But now I am trapped in the Energy caves and have gone everyone except for one section that is blocked by broken pillars. I have gone around and around. I can get back to the spot where I had to sing with the pillars to destroy the statue, but I am still trapped inside.

Any hints for that?

:rolleyes:

Check your automap (Q or double click the minimap) for places you haven't been, and if there aren't any, try messing with things that you've seen and look interesting. If you are where I think you are, you're looking to get two pearls back to two stone heads by two doors, and then charge them to open the doors.

Ah, yes I found one of the loose pearls in the south-west end at the dead end - but I don't ever remember seeing another one.

I love this game, but I am ready to move on to a new area!

Any tips would be appreciated!

The other one's pretty close to the doors. Someone's holding on to it for you, just check in all the rooms near the doors.