Your agent names

I have a tendency to reuse but here they are.

Zerak Toman (currently kicking but disavowed 12 times: 2 bank hacks, 1 GCD and 9 LAN's)
Bob (disavowed: tested a LAN)
Zealot (disavowed 4 times {currently out} all for LAN hacks.)
Atrius I (Alive and kicking and wont be reused)

Any hints on LAN's as I have a horrible record for them (0 for 14).

------------------
"We live, we die. Get over it."
"If by being abnormal we are normal, and by being normal we are abnormal, we create a paradox loop and therefore we neither exist nor not exist. We simply are."
- Zerak Toman

I've got a bunch on my old computer that I don't remember, but right now I've got:

Lawrence Pritchett Waterhouse (Made as a tribute to the main character in Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon -Not much of a correlation there, I know, but that's just what came to mind. Anyway, he's still going strong; Elite, can hack anything.)

EvilOne (This was made so I could try any missions I wanted without worrying about my Neuromancer rating, which, of course, got to Morally Bankrupt. Got traced while tracing another agent; I had just hacked a mainframe, and carelessly forgot to delete my logs. Rather an anticlimactic end for a good agent, but oh well.)

------------------
Windows Error Message:
Keyboard not detected.
Press any key to continue.

Neo Caught(Hacking bank)
Wildman Caught(Tracing another agent)
I'm sorta embarressed about this one.
Ferticus Caught(Accidentally logging into a system w/ no bounces and try hacking it) :frown:
Dark Strike Alive: recently stole 20 million from banks and living the good life
Many other lost souls who i cant remember

(By the way Ferticus was my 2nd to latest guy, not even my first!) :frown:

------------------
Never get involved with a Cecelian, when death is on the line. HA,HAHAHA. HA!! HAHAHA. HA HA HA.....

(This message has been edited by Dark Strike (edited 06-12-2004).)

laren jarveson (has died twice, through stupi errors and such)

Admin (darn right!)

------------------
Wanna buy some death sticks?

Agent names:

sephiroth - part of the qabbalistic tree of life :: disavowed after hacking major corp.
azhnazg - Adunaic, 'one Ring' :: disavowed after hacking major corp.
spindoctor - lies, damn lies, and statistics ... still active

And one other novice agent that I don't recall ... mostly because he's just there to do stupid things by way of exploring hacks (i.e., playing with the console, records, logs).

Nick

------------------
"As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress."
-- J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist (1904-1967)
(url="http://"http://www.501st.com")The 501st Stormtrooper Legion, 'Vader's Fist'(/url)

Originally posted by Nick Lancaster:
Agent names:

sephiroth - part of the qabbalistic tree of life :: disavowed after hacking major corp.
azhnazg - Adunaic, 'one Ring' :: disavowed after hacking major corp.
spindoctor - lies, damn lies, and statistics ... still active

And one other novice agent that I don't recall ... mostly because he's just there to do stupid things by way of exploring hacks (i.e., playing with the console, records, logs).

Nick

Hey Nick. I've seen the name "Sephiroth" before, I'm just wondering if you ever played Warcraft III?

------------------

Originally posted by Wumpus:
**Hey Nick. I've seen the name "Sephiroth" before, I'm just wondering if you ever played Warcraft III?

Nope, that's not me. Common name in cyberspace.

Nick

------------------
"As long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress."
-- J. Robert Oppenheimer, American physicist (1904-1967)
(url="http://"http://www.501st.com")The 501st Stormtrooper Legion, 'Vader's Fist'(/url)

Originally posted by Nick Lancaster:
**Nope, that's not me. Common name in cyberspace.

Nick

It's also a character's name in final fantasy VII

------------------
--
Anacronik

HeHe Totally Original and mine!!!

Ok first i have snores....

Neo-Alive, millionare, hacked all possible banks withotu being caught
Agent Neo(before i realized this would make him AgentAgent Neo)-Alive, trashed like all the databases i could fiind
Troherg-Alive, Active, Currently Trashing teh net

Im not registered, YET, but im gonna be:D.

EDIT: Ok whoa...BBIIIIIGGGG bump! sorry bout that, didnt realize the dates, I was doing a search.

This post has been edited by bongaonga1 : 23 April 2005 - 09:57 PM

JoeDirt is a good way to mix it up 🙂

EDIT: after a year I'm finally registering! Maybe li'l ol' Joe might be able to destroy every computer system known to mankind. I can imagine it now...

Top Computer Officer In The World: GET EVERYONE ON THIS!!!! REVELATION IS KILLING EVERYTHING!
Helper: Sir, we found the culprit!
Computer officer: And?
Helper: it's a 27 year old hick with a mullet surgically implanted into his skull.
:blink:

This post has been edited by JustinSane : 30 April 2005 - 10:53 AM

Grave dug, but this is a good opportunity to show off the new sig.
|
V

This post has been edited by Destroyer E : 30 April 2005 - 09:17 PM

arc (was in fast forward when got last arc mission and got disavowed)
Destruction (active)

lots of 'Fill this in ' cause im lazy

Mine are:

Agent Scratch: (Deleted Uplink Test Data)
Scratch: 17200 Final (GCD)
TooManySecrets: Active

I go by the name of N434_HKR.

To bad its not obvious for the game. :rolleyes:

Please do not dig up old topics.

Please do not post additional comments to old topics that have already been dug up.

Heh... oops. Didn't read the posts above. Sorry.

This post has been edited by TealSabre : 31 January 2006 - 07:48 PM

'sok. Welcome to the boards by the way.

mrxak: Watermelons?

I do like them.

I can tell 😛