Arunmor LAN Mission

Can't damage system

Alright, need some serious help. I'm doing the mission for ARC where you hack into the Arunmor LAN and destroy all files and destroy the system. I can get through the LAN fine, I have deleted all the files individually from the file server becuase of the lack of time allowed by the system admin,not letting you use the console.
So not being allowed the time to fully use the console, I can't cd sys delete and shutdown to destroy the computer. Now your probably thinking "Just use Revelation".... but I deleted it earlier for space and just 'cos I thought I wouldn't need v1.0.
So, if anyone knows if the only way to do this is with Revelation, if I can get Revelation back (I have tried though by hacking into all ARC systems), or another way to do this (I'm pretty sure I've tried everything?) ANY help would be much appreciated.

DO NOT use revelation...

they just want you to destory all the files, they don't care about you destorying the system, so deleteing the files should be enough.

Gamerman, on Apr 7 2005, 12:16 PM, said:

DO NOT use revelation...

they just want you to destory all the files, they don't care about you destorying the system, so deleteing the files should be enough.
View Post

Alright, that's kinda good news, but I'm almost positive I've deleted all the files, and sped up time to get it in the news. When I reply to ARC they say something along the lines of "You have not caused enough damage to the system". I'll try it all again and get back to you.

Thanx Gamerman

Zingpow, on Apr 7 2005, 01:09 PM, said:

Alright, that's kinda good news, but I'm almost positive I've deleted all the files, and sped up time to get it in the news. When I reply to ARC they say something along the lines of "You have not caused enough damage to the system". I'll try it all again and get back to you.

Thanx Gamerman
View Post

Things just keep getting weirder! I HAVE deleted all files and gotten it in the news, replied to ARC they said exactly "You don't seem to have damaged the Arunmor Central Mainframe very much." Which is waht I was tripping up on, I didn't read "Central Mainframe". A lightbulb moment! So, I destroyed thier mainframe, sped up time, got it in the news thinking everything will be solved, replied, and nothing.
But a little later, I did get two emails from ARC, not replies though, giving me Revelation 3.0 and a Rev tracker. Thought I was on track again, but still could not reply properly to their mission email, and then BANG disavowed, but not for hacking into any system like normal, but for working for ARC, supposedly they had been tracking me over the last few days. Phuken great!
I have backed up, but not for a while.
HELP PLEASE!!!!

Zingpow, on Apr 7 2005, 02:58 AM, said:

Things just keep getting weirder! I HAVE deleted all files and gotten it in the news, replied to ARC they said exactly "You don't seem to have damaged the Arunmor Central Mainframe very much." Which is waht I was tripping up on, I didn't read "Central Mainframe". A lightbulb moment! So, I destroyed thier mainframe, sped up time, got it in the news thinking everything will be solved, replied, and nothing.
But a little later, I did get two emails from ARC, not replies though, giving me Revelation 3.0 and a Rev tracker. Thought I was on track again, but still could not reply properly to their mission email, and then BANG disavowed, but not for hacking into any system like normal, but for working for ARC, supposedly they had been tracking me over the last few days. Phuken great!
I have backed up, but not for a while.
HELP PLEASE!!!!
View Post

What I believe just happened was that you got the final mission with Revelation, a.k.a. GrandTour.

Basically, in said mission you need to copy Revelation to as many computers as possible, run it, and hopefully you'll cause enough damage before your time limit (which I think is 15 minutes) is up.

You don't need to reply to that e-mail at all, because your goal is to destroy the Internet--a bit hard to destroy it, then send an e-mail, don't you think?