Anira!

Well ledorax is right now the only one that has known that Anira was handed over to me to work on, because Yoggy has moved on to 3D game programming. So I will post updates on here, and I will need someone with the bought version (bought before the program went under construction) because I only have the demo and it is exceeded over the limit that the demo sets..... by a whole lot :-P. Oh and to explain the very long absence, I had to concentrate on my school work more then on games and so I put away my computers for my own good, but now I have them back and it's all good ^ ^.

Update:

I was thinking about turning Anira into a flash game, but I couldn't find any flash programmers that were good enough for the job, and so I am turning the main anira game back to its original state, and I might make online battle or something that resembles that after Anira is mainly finished. Storyline has been completely remade also. A ruined farm didn't really excite me too much.

Well I wanted to post a new update, but I was finicky about double posting in my other topic, so I decided to create a new one.

Demo will be up and on the add ons page hopefully by the end of this week. It will only be slightly significant to those who knew what Anira was before now, but I'm making it into a fun game, so no worries :p.

But a problem I am having: I'm clicking on the play button on the main menu, and it's not playing. I checked everything possible and I can't find a flaw so I have just messed around to try different things. Anyone know?

You checked the startup screen location to make sure the link is in the right place and to the right event location right?

lol, of course. The problem was that my new main menu was tangled with the old main menu.

ok good. :laugh: I just thought I would make sure. 😉