Post New News here!

A place to post any new News on CS

Hi Guys. I was wondering if any of you had any interesting news you wanted to put here. Info on the update, Work arounds, and so on. Just so we don't have to dig around for it. TTYL

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! The natives are getting restless again.

Aside: JK, why isn't "new" news better off in its own thread where members can post replies pertinent to the topic? If the news is really new, it will be at the top of the list anyway where you won't have to go poking around for it. This idea makes no sense to me.

Actually, this topic makes full sense. At least the title does. If you can you should pin this topic. It would be good for people to make general news, instead of having several topics that get closed, maybe one topic for everyone to post their news in.

Just don't post junk or it will be locked. BTW i think it is an awesome idea

,KrayzKid

RD: I think the point of this thread is (or should be) more of a chronology/summary. Here either the mods or one or two players could post a concise summary of news, updates, etc. NOT for discussion. Discussion would go in other threads...

Hello,
I would like to add to this idea. I believe that it would be a good idea to have a pinned topic that we post our current progress in game creation. Updating progress would be editing your post. Therefore it would always display current information. Just a thought...

the only news i want to hear from anyone is an upgrade, little else matters

Those are some good ideas. I like two of them a lot. We should have a pined post that maybe the mods or someone else could keep a summery of the news on CS. We could also maybe have a seconed pined post were each member with a game has one post in, and edits with news on there game (like Gram said).

When news is given by someone in the know(read: an ASW employee or their surrogate) then we will pin their thread for all to read.

Since this does not contain any news, nor is there any precedence in the past for an ASW employee to come running to post information simply because a thread exists, I am locking this thread.

Please refrain from posting, "Any news yet?" threads here. When news is available I guarentee you that it will be shared. I, for one, am rather tired of the same question asked over and over again and would like for little else than to say, "Yes, it is done."