Where in The World in the Preferences File??? *aah!*

I just got home and was going to delete the Coldstone prefs in my prefs folder, but it doesn't exist.

What's wrong?? Is there supposed to be one? Is that why a bomb say "Code Fragment Could Not Be Implemented."

Is the .sit file I downloaded faulty? Or is something else wrong. The only thing Coldstone related was called Coldstone License. I proceed to trash that. (I have more than one copy)!

What is going on? O downloaded the .sit file from the website right side that says "Download"

Where else could I maybe get a correct and/or different download file!!

Thanks!!! ( :))

------------------
Yes, I am The Same
Bobber205 as you
have seen elsewhere!

Has coldstone always given you a bomb message when you start it up? Because, if thats the case, then it may be that coldstone hasn't had the time to place a preference file. As for getting a new one, search for coldstone on google.

------------------
Whose cruel idea was it to put an 'S' in lisp?
(url="http://"http://genesisp.netfirms.com")Genesis Productions(/url)

Originally posted by bobber205:
**I just got home and was going to delete the Coldstone prefs in my prefs folder, but it doesn't exist.

What's wrong?? Is there supposed to be one? Is that why a bomb say "Code Fragment Could Not Be Implemented."

Is the .sit file I downloaded faulty? Or is something else wrong. The only thing Coldstone related was called Coldstone License. I proceed to trash that. (I have more than one copy)!

What is going on? O downloaded the .sit file from the website right side that says "Download"

Where else could I maybe get a correct and/or different download file!!

Thanks!!! ( :))

I will try the google thing.

And yes it has alwasys given me a bomb when I started it up. The reason I thought about deleting the preferences is because somebody told me that might be the cause.Thanks for the advice.

------------------
Yes, I am The Same
Bobber205 as you
have seen elsewhere!