GTW 41

I voted to accept Eugene's proposal even though I know he wants it to fail. I don't see the point in endlessly rejecting proposals.

Fun fact: There are three different varieties of caramelization bombs. The difference lies in how they seed the ground: for conversion to cotton candy, chocolate, or marzipan, respectively.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
The King raised an eyebrow at the votes in the bowl. "Even more rejections than the first!" he noted, clearing the slips once everyone had had a good look at them. "Let's see if darth_vader here can do better."

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~** Eugene Chin votes REJECT at 4:45 PM.
retep998 votes REJECT with less swearing, yet still in all caps at 5:16 PM.
Techerakh votes REJECT at 5:36 PM.
JacaByte votes REJECT at 6:04 PM.
mrxak votes REJECT at 6:42 PM.
Shlimazel votes APPROVE at 2:04 PM the next day.
darth_vader votes APPROVE at 2:44 PM.

Motion is rejected.

darth_vader , it is your turn to make a proposal. This proposal should have two names, and everyone will need to APPROVE or REJECT it.
There is time for 3 more proposals, including yours.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 29 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

Marzipan is the worst.

I pick myself and Eugene Chin

Any specific reason for choosing Eugene?

I don't know his reasoning, but it's a good pick. Of the two people in the game so far, I have slight bit of trust in both of them due to their posts. I am currently slightly suspicious of JacaByte. Everyone else is neutral.

You're always suspicious of me, you know...

I thought that was you of me?

You mean you're not suspicious of me when I'm suspicious of you?

I just picked Eugene to piss him off. I suppose he's a decent pick, but I'm kind of suspicious of him actually. When the 5th proposal rolls around we'll have no choice but to accept, and meanwhile the traitors are getting a lot of info on the identities of their cohorts.

You may wish to reread the rules. The traitors know each other from the start.

@jacabyte, on 27 August 2012 - 02:15 PM, said in GTW 41:

You mean you're not suspicious of me when I'm suspicious of you?

Why would I be? I'd be more suspicious of you if you weren't.

Anyway, it's only slight. Just an impression I got. I don't even remember why, but I made a note of it.

“Try Sugar Frosted Traitor Charms, they’re magically suspiiiiicious~”
— note, received from Candy Queen

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
The King winced when he saw the vote results. "Time is short," he reminded the assembled advisors. "Still," he added, "we're getting close. Shlimazel, hopefully you might find that magical combination that everyone will agree on?"
He gestured at Shlimazel to speak.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~** darth_vader votes REJECT at 10:02 AM.
mrxak votes APPROVE at 10:10 AM.
JacaByte votes APPROVE at 10:57 AM.
retep998 votes REJECT at 2:34 PM, with no swearing at all! Well done.
Techerakh votes REJECT at 4:13 PM.
Eugene Chin votes REJECT at 5:49 PM.
Shlimazel votes APPROVE at 6:30 PM.

Motion is rejected.

Shlimazel , it is your turn to make a proposal. This proposal should have two names, and everyone will need to APPROVE or REJECT it.
There is time for 2 more proposals, including yours.

This post has been edited by SoItBegins : 29 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

He wants his turn it seems. shrugs

Well, I figure everyone should have a turn, and I'd really much prefer not to be on retep998's team. So, now's my chance.

The way I see it, it doesn't particularly matter who I pick for this proposal. Even if I pick a terrorist unknowingly, they would have to be stupid to vote for the failure of this mission, as it would be trivial to pick them out of a two person set. Given this, and given how close we are to running out of time, I'm going to indulge mrxak and put him on this mission, since I'm certain that, even if he's a traitor, he understands the above well enough to help this mission succeed if you choose to accept this proposal. My second choice will be myself, for obvious reasons.

Proposal 4 alphabetical:
mrxak
Shlimazel

This post has been edited by Shlimazel : 28 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Well, we're not exactly in a rush, we've simply decided that we don't want retep on the first mission. I think this is a noble cause myself.

@mrxak, on 28 August 2012 - 10:17 AM, said in GTW 41:

Well, I figure everyone should have a turn, and I'd really much prefer not to be on retep998's team. So, now's my chance.

@jacabyte, on 28 August 2012 - 01:57 PM, said in GTW 41:

Well, we're not exactly in a rush, we've simply decided that we don't want retep on the first mission. I think this is a noble cause myself.

Huh.

Question then: How many people would prefer Shlimazel's proposal to seeing what retep998 puts up, just because? Let's do this old school:

Shlimazel: (0)

retep998: (0)

Why, yes, I did just wan't an excuse to throw a GTW style vote up in the thread. Why do you ask?

I'd prefer Shlimazel, but only because retep abuses GTW game hosts.