GTW Game 34 Sign-up

That sounds good; I'll be able to join then.

That would be good for me, as well.

Pfft. I don't care when, particularly.

If I got a crash course, like a good representative past game to check out or something, I could give it a shot whenever you start the next one. If you all wouldn't mind of course.

I particularly like Game X, Game XII, and Game XVIII, if you want some of the better games (in my opinion).

Basically, you start out with a group of people who are all very suspicious of each other. You have normal innocents with no role beyond surviving, you have terrorists (or dictators) who want to kill everybody else, and typically you also have an SDI (can defend one person from death every couple rounds or so) and an Intelligence Agent (he can PM the member hosting the game and get intelligence on other players). The game runs through turns, usually about 48 hours, where people accuse each other of being the dictator and try to convince others of the rightness of their accusations. One of the ways that players use to determine evilness is the Intelligence Agent investigating someone and discovering they are (and finding a safe way to tell everyone else) or basing it off of what they say, how they say it, and their behavior in past games.

If that's too confusing, sorry. 🙂 I can always rewrite it.

Hm, guess I'll sign up.

**gray_shirt_ninja
GutlessWonder
jrsh92
kickme
Lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
prophile
Templar98921

(possible)
JacaByte
lobf
Sniper Kitty**

gray_shirt_ninja
GutlessWonder
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
Lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
prophile
Templar98921

😉

Eugene Chin
gray_shirt_ninja
GutlessWonder
JacaByte
jrsh92
kickme
Lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
prophile
Templar98921

(possible)
lobf
Sniper Kitty

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 24 December 2008 - 11:03 PM

Hmm, well with 9, we could go ahead. I'd like confirmation that everyone of those 9 are still paying attention though. Post please?

I'm still paying attention, though I'd like to wait if possible.

Now, then, whenever, I'm here.

Assuming i can lurk, I'm fine

As long as the game is suspended for Christmas Day, I'm good.

I'll be around.

I'm good, but it would be nice if I didn't need access to a computer on Christmas Day.

I'm here. Supporting the previous statements of Christmas ≠ GTW.

Meh, I'll wait until after Christmas, I guess.

I'm here. Christmas in general wont' get in the way too much but I too may not be able to post on christmas itself.

I'm here

I'm still here....

My tests and projects are over now, I'm around for a game.