GTW Game 34 Sign-up

So, please put your name on the list in an alphabetical fashion. Only letters count for this purpose.

I can host, I guess, if JacaByte is unwilling or unable. It will be a relatively simple game, but I hope a fun one. If I am not a host, I'll play.

GutlessWonder

GutlessWonder
Templar98921

GutlessWonder
Templar98921
prophile

**GutlessWonder
jrsh92
Templar98921
prophile

I am unable to host or play. Hell is coming down on me and I have to figure out how to sort out within 4 days.

Besides, you're one of the better hosts around here, mrxak. 😉

Okay, I'll host it. I just wanted to give you the option since on the host list, you're listed as a floating host.

Yeah, why not.

GutlessWonder
jrsh92
kickme
prophile
Templar98921

5 players is far too few for a game. How about everyone send one or two PMs to players we've had before, and see if they can come back and play this game.

gray_shirt_ninja
GutlessWonder
jrsh92
kickme
prophile
Templar98921

Yeah! Top of the list!

gray_shirt_ninja
GutlessWonder
jrsh92
kickme
Lemonyscapegoat
prophile
Templar98921

Based on how slow signup has gone I don't know if there's enough interest to keep an active game running.

In five days I'll be able to join, but I doubt the game would be any good due to the length of time this topic's been stretched over.

I check in every day. So, I for one, will be active.

I think it's unlikely that all of the 6 other players will/can say the same, given how previous GTW games have gone.

I check this topic every day.

...5 players...

I'm still checking in, i'm just not talking because nothing's happening... I also subscribe to the actual topic when the game starts.

I'd join, but we're shooting a commercial over 4 days next week, so it's not really practical. (We tend to go from 12-17 hours per day, which leaves no time for internet.)

We can give it a little more time, start up the game in the new year maybe? I know this time of year is usually a busy time for people.