Global Thermonuclear War Game 25

I was avenged.

I told you he was up to no good. But did you listen? Noooooo , mrxak is acting just as he always does.....

Well, he was acting largely the same. But he's dead now and can't hurt us anymore.

Round ends in 24 hours. Might want to do something...

nfreader. Come and join your comrade-in-arms, mrxak. It's more then likely that you are one, after all.

And if you are not, then provide proof, yes?

Good idea. Let's kill investigate nfreader.

I don't want to join a blind bandwagon (unless proof comes through) so I'll vote for prophile right now, since he's looking a little suspicious after that last post...

prophile and mrxak were doing a very bad job of distancing in the last round. prophile is definitely also a mafia.

I'm not mafia, I just don't like being an easy target. Speaking of easy targets, looks like I'm forced to vote nfreader to avoid my own death.

Nothing personal, Nick; it's just good business.

nfreader: (3)
1Eevee1
RJC Ultra
prophile

prophile: (2)
Mispeled
Mackilroy

No Vote: (4)
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
lemonyscapegoat
nfreader

I haven't dropped of the face of the earth, or forgotten about this. I'm just thinking things over.
I will say I'm tempted to side with Mispeled's logic, though.

This post has been edited by Eugene Chin : 18 June 2008 - 11:20 PM

PROPHILE HEYOO

I've often avoided voting for prophile in the past, usually it's been my loss to have not voted for him. We shall see what this plan shall reap.

Huh.

prophile: (4)
Mispeled
Mackilroy
nfreader
GutlessWonder

nfreader: (3)
1Eevee1
RJC Ultra
prophile

No Vote: (2)
Eugene Chin
lemonyscapegoat

Inactive round starts now

Well, after we finally got one, it's back to business. Oh, we discovered that mrxak was the ring leader, though he did have a second in command, and used his now depleted stockpile three times. Now, prophile, please step this way.

As prophile is getting up, a farmer walks in, pulls out a gun and aims it at GutlessWonder. However, before he could shoot, prophile's bodyguards open fire, killing the farmer.

Well, it looks like they sent in someone to try to finish off what they failed to start. Oh, the nuclear protection system has prevented GutlessWonder's country from turning into NUCLEAR WASTE! ahem

prophile was innocent.

Player list:
1Eevee1
Eugene Chin
GutlessWonder
Lemonyscapegoat
Mackilroy
Mispeled
nfreader
RJC Ultra

Can we kill nfreader now?

I'm more tempted to revisit some of darth's thoughts on the matter and vote for Mackilroy.

Also, prophile, I'm sorry.

Well, that sucks. Sorry prophile.

Lemonyscapegoat

@gutlesswonder, on Jun 20 2008, 02:03 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 25:

I'm more tempted to revisit some of darth's thoughts on the matter and vote for Mackilroy.

Hm. Perhaps you're right.

Mackilroy

Round ends in 29 hours