Project Multi Sketch 2

Oh now I remember all the cool stuff we did on this project! I love Lam's area: it's so creative. My only complaint is that the level is incredibly long, and somewhat difficult.

Anyways, where and what should I make? I think I'm supposed to build here:

But what exactly do you want me to make? (A regular area? The last area? Does it need a boss? Is it just a boss? etc.)

EDIT:

Ack! Forget "somewhat difficult", this level is impossible! I can't get past Klubs' first area. It's a seemingly endless maze of demon flickers, switches with no indicated results and horrifyingly few and far between save zones. I haven't even reached the factory yet!

EDIT AGAIN:

Can anyone point me in the direction of Sketch Map Merge?

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 18 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Mar 18 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But what exactly do you want me to make? (A regular area? The last area? Does it need a boss? Is it just a boss? etc.)

Last I remember, we were all supposed to collaborate on one final, epic boss and then the whole project would be completely finished. Could you possibly make a boss on your own, Silver? It doesn't have to be the boss to beat all bosses, so to speak. 😉
Edit: And yes, after looking at your screenshot, I think you're correct about where you're supposed to build.

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Mar 18 2010, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ack! Forget "somewhat difficult", this level is impossible! I can't get past Klubs' first area. It's a seemingly endless maze of demon flickers, switches with no indicated results and horrifyingly few and far between save zones. I haven't even reached the factory yet!

The demon flickers are the easy part. Wait until you get to the spaceships. And right after all of those there's the boss with the skull turrets that (as I'd mentioned above) I can't for the life of me figure out how to get past. :huh: 🙂

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 18 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

Heh. Silverwind's screenshot image is in the image itself, too. 😄

From what I've seen and played, it looks good, guys. I beat part 1, working on part 2.

QUOTE (darthkev @ Mar 19 2010, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beat part 1...

Even the hard version? (I couldn't get past the spaceships on the hard version.) And, dammit, how'd you manage to get out of the room after defeating the boss with the skull turrets? :mad: 😛

Hmm... I think I'm talking about the wrong Project Multi Sketch... oh!... oops... I was thinking of the first one, not this one. Sorry. 😊

L.O.L.

Aha! And here I was wondering how you'd gotten a hold of the file. 😄

I haven't had a chance to sit down at the editor yet, but I've got a less busy week ahead and should hopefully finish it off by then. 🙂

Yay!

-K

Hope ya didn't forget me!
As I can see, we've made progress, e.g. in this project, and Kasofa having over 800 posts (WTF?!), so anyway...
I'm gonna finish Area 5 in this project, and I'll see about maybe making more levels...

Darthkev has 1800.

O_o

-K

Almost 1900.