Project Multi Sketch 2

Yep, I got i--
DUA?! :blink: man, "a lot" has changed here...

QUOTE (Sidepipe @ May 26 2009, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, I got i--
DUA?! :blink: man, "a lot" has changed here...

:laugh: Yep. Sure has.

Yeah, Klubs is passing us up! This means more spamarific posting!
Muahahahahaha!

And Klubs, I got the pm and will start adding now.
Or soon.
Or someday.
maybe.

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ May 29 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, Klubs is passing us up! This means more spamarific posting!
Muahahahahaha!

And Klubs, I got the pm and will start adding now.
Or soon.
Or someday.
maybe.

-K

Uh-oh. I better stay in check. Spamarific posting!

Glad to see you got the message and what to do. Lamkin, your turn when Kasofa's done! 🙂

Klublex

Edit: Darn, I can't reply to myself. Urg, I'll have to wait.

QUOTE (Klublex @ May 30 2009, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spamarific posting!

Oh yeah! Mwa-ha-ha! 🆒

Klublex

This post has been edited by Klublex : 30 May 2009 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE (Klublex @ May 30 2009, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lamkin, your turn when Kasofa's done!

I'd like to pass. (No offense.);)

Salutations, congratulations, peace-to-nations and whatever else rhymes. My computer died one morning several weeks ago whilst I was programming, and as such I've been without access to the internet. Man I hate being unable to program, it feels so... alien... ish. Anywhoo, it a week or two, three or four, I should have a new computer, and since I was able to salvage all of my old files via firewire I'll be able to design a new area if we're in need of another one. How near completion is the project btw?

EDIT:

Oh wait, will transferring SketchFighter to my new computer work, or will it be like the demo version?

This post has been edited by Silverwind : 31 May 2009 - 09:24 AM

You will need to re-enter your registration code <_<

Ok, just to let you all know. I've made some progress on the boss, but really, what I'm adding isn't the boss, just part. I'm not adding the body or anything, so be prepared, whoever's next. 😛

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 01 June 2009 - 10:52 AM

Go, go, go!

Hey kasofa, is your avatar the first boss in your radioactive city level?

Welcome back, Silverwind, I'm sorry to hear about your computer. We are at the last stage of PMS2, making the final Boss! Anyway, you can refer to my post about 10 posts back that has the "rules" to how we are going to make the final Boss. I will pass the file to you once I have made my additions.

Lamkin, that's fine if you pass. Just tell me if you want the file to add something.

Kasofa, you can pass the file on to me when you are done instead of Lamkin, and that's fine that you didn't make the Boss itself. (I have plenty of ideas, no worries 🙂 )

By the way, Silver, if you've forgotten your license code (whoops :rolleyes:) I could send you the extra one I have. (It would be legal because I bought a second unused one when I got the Holiday Combo Game Pack)
Just tell me and I can PM you it. 🙂

Cheers,
Klublex

I was thinking—I do that every so often—that I'd like to take my "castle" part of this project and turn it into a much bigger standalone level. (Of course, I'd wait until after Multi Sketch 2 is released.)
Any objections?

QUOTE (Lamkin @ Jun 7 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking—I do that every so often—that I'd like to take my "castle" part of this project and turn it into a much bigger standalone level. (Of course, I'd wait until after Multi Sketch 2 is released.)
Any objections?

Nope, I thought your area was great, it's enough by itself for a standalone. Kasofa, how's your work on the final Boss going?

Klublex

Kasofa, I'm still wondering how your work on the final Boss is going... sorry to be impatient, I just want pass to me if you are done with it, and if not, that's fine too.

Klublex

Kansofa?

Hello?

This post has been edited by Odie : 12 June 2009 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Odie @ Jun 12 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kansofa?

Kan sofa? Hmm, well his personal photo is of a cat...

😛 Klublex

Interesting.....

Oops, sorry. I was procrastinating. I will try to get it done soon! ...someday
...maybe

-K

EDIT: and yes, whoever asked about my avatar; it is the boss from Radioactive City.

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 15 June 2009 - 07:43 PM

It was me 😄

FINISH IT!!!!!

pretty please?

This post has been edited by Odie : 15 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

NEVERRRRR!

-K

QUOTE (Odie @ Jun 15 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FINISH IT!!!!!

pretty please?

I feel the need to warn you that Klublex's area in part I makes Return of the Pen seem like a cakewalk. 😉