I wanted to say thanks

For all the fun I had with you guys

I don't even know if anyone reads this any more, (except the admins) but I wanted to say thanks. I recently found a 3-ring-binder full of sketchfighter designs, which brings back all these memories. I'd like to thank all of you, specifically, Edwards, PiSketch, Odie, Silverwind, Lamkin, Klublex, Darthkev, Mack, GSN, and Strudel, who all made a valiant effort to keep the party going. It was fun while it lasted, and I'm sad that I missed the better times, but I am glad that I got here when I did.

Thank you all, and good night.
-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 22 December 2011 - 09:21 AM

The show isn't over until the fat lady sings, my friend.

But yes, it was fun. πŸ™‚

Yes indeed, speedrunning SF4K and playing the maps you guys drew up was quite fun. We sure had a blast. πŸ™‚

Aw, Kas... now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. πŸ˜„ And yes, it was fun indeed.

I was still checking the board maybe once a week or so just in case I might see a post kinda like this one, Kasofa. πŸ™‚
Anyway, yes, it was really fun even though I agree that better times were missed (wished I would've started playing when the game first came out)...but it was still fun and the activity wasn't too bad for a while there.
I still wonder every now and then what happened to Klublex...his levels were my favorites, TBH. (Don't think most of mine played very well, but dammit, they looked nice, right?)

P.S. Oh yeah, sorry I always posted using a different font. This forum was my first and I'd initially thought that it was cool to be able to use a different font by using the code tags, but once I'd been doing it for a while I'd realized it was, um, odd, but I just couldn't stop. πŸ˜„

P.P.S. If you're bored, you can find me on either DROD's forum or Machinarium's forum if you like either of those games or want to try them or whatever.

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 21 December 2011 - 09:15 PM

Of course, if anyone really wants to, I'm sure we could organize a few 2-player games sometime. If I can ever figure out how to make them work, I would love to replay some of those.

Lamkin, I have felt the same way about ending every post with a -K, but it's habit now, and no one has ever told me not to do it, so it just stuck. Now people look at me funny when I post stuff cause of the whims of a 13-year old.

-K

This post has been edited by Kasofa1 : 22 December 2011 - 09:23 AM

I... I, uh...

Darn it, I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry. You guys are wonderful, and I enjoyed all the time spent playing your maps, and uploading my own (poorly made) ones. I hope you all are enjoying life.
I regret not having finished my large level. Perhaps I shall finish it some day...

EDIT: The sketchfighter party never ends, so long as it's on my laptop. And there is shall reside, until the end of time, or until it no longer works.

DOUBLE EDIT: And yeah, I was deeply puzzled by Klublex's disappearance. One day he was there, and suddenly we never heard from him again. I hope nothing bad happened to him, I suppose we'll never know.

This post has been edited by Odie : 04 January 2012 - 01:37 AM

I'm still up for two-player games, send me a PM at least a day in advance and I can set some time out to play!

@Lamkin, I own Machinarium, but have not played it much (cause of the Humble Indie Bundle, so much goods games, so little time to play them all) I will most likely be visiting you there in the future.

-K

Wow, it's been five years...

This is Sidepipe, after I forgot the password to my account, and I no longer have access to the e-mail address I used to create it, I had to make a new one.
But this'll probably be the only topic I use it to post in.
Recently, I found SketchFighter on my old iMac, and I also wanted to say thanks for the good times we had. By now, I've already been caught up in a lot of other games (Mass Effect 3 and Amnesia: The Dark Descent beung two examples) and I'd all but forgotten about my old Mac.
I might want to play some two-player games if I can get that dinosaur hooked up to the Net, but I won't have time to do that for a while. Between having a Windows desktop and an Ubuntu laptop, there's really not much of an alternative, because I'm not sure an emulator is legal...
Maybe I'll finish that "big project" I was working on that never got past the first room. If I can find time, I definitely will, but I don't think I'll have much time until this summer, high school's been keeping me really busy.

And if any of you have Steam, you can find me under the same name, "Kyllmann". I may or may not have a clantag attached, but if I do, it'll probably be "(S.T.A.R.S.)".
Or, if you wanted to, you could PM me for my Skype account if you want to chat every once in a while.
Thanks for the great times, everyone!

β€œLife is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein

This post has been edited by Kyllmann : 03 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

If you guys want, add me on steam, my name is Scorchblade.

-K