Ares Newswire: Ares Ship and Species Poll on Ares webboard!

Gosh. Looking back at that, I can't believe what an incredibly nice time I was having in my life. Meanwhile it has plunged to horrible levels. I was saintly and happy then, now I'm decrepit and nothing. This is just horrible, absolutely horrible to read and the disgusting feeling in my stomach only makes it worse. I had so much then. Oh I wish things could have turned out differently.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't.

What happened?

------------------
"What we do not know, we cannot begin to understand."

You know how they make horror films about awful deaths? Like 19th century house is haunted by ghosts because of some violent gang rape? Well any horror film they made about my problems would be infinitely scarier.

------------------

Did someone die? Someone get gang raped? That's pretty vague and Freudian therapy can't apply to vagueness. :frown:

------------------

Ha, well what happened in short is that I was tested by God and due to my choices I ended up failing in a miserable miserable way as a result I cannot go to Christian heaven (eternal life). The real problem is a bit more theological I'd rather not explain it.

------------------

Oh what religion are you Avatara?

------------------

At the moment, I'm noncommittal: I find a lot of "Christians" around here to be hypocrites when it comes to religious oaths and such.

Isn't there some hope of salavation by repentance for you?

------------------