The Officer's Club Bar #7

What you need is an edible temporal eddy. 😉

... I think the Vending Machine sells those as well, only sometime in the future.

Er (Whispers) btw has anyone noticed that the Bartender is a member of Psi Corps? :blink:

This post has been edited by Lord Commander Anic : 06 January 2009 - 08:16 PM

Don't be silly, Anic. That's just something from an ancient flatvid you saw once... remember? sparkly concentration effect noises

Walks over to the Hagrabiscuit machine and searches for a button that says Edible Eddies. Hmm... I don't see one, but I suddenly remember having seen one in this blank spot. Let me see... Presses hand to the spot where the Eddies button used to be. Nothing happens in the machine, but a large Edible Eddie™® in specialized TemporaFoam webbing suddenly appears in his hand. Several minutes later, the machine makes a dispensing noise.

Wow, this stuff sure took some R&D.

Does this mean we could get bottle chocolate milkshakes out of the machine if we wanted to? You know, for the road?

Posted Image

"IS ROOTBEER STILL SERVED HERE?"

On tap, if you don't mind Salrilian Mindpurge Root. Or there are cans of A&W if you prefer.

Oh, I could do with some Mindpurge.

Just so long as you're drinking it, rather than slipping it into innocent intelligence officer's food in order to cause them to forget the crucial mission that they're on that would have prevented significant loss of life amongst the idle rich.

If there's no Dr. Pepper, I'll take the A&W...

This post has been edited by JacaByte : 18 January 2009 - 11:11 PM

@sundered-angel, on Jan 19 2009, 05:06 AM, said in The Officer's Club Bar #7:

Just so long as you're drinking it, rather than slipping it into innocent intelligence officer's food in order to cause them to forget the crucial mission that they're on that would have prevented significant loss of life amongst the idle rich.

But of course.

...And now I am intrigued. :huh:

Right then, several rootbeers all around! ...I'm fairly sure I served the right types to the right customers. Fairly sure.

Oh, also, that pesky vending machine seems to now be featuring the commemorative Hagrobama Hope Cola™®∞. Apparently it's made only from the most hopeful of cola root. I wonder what the humble plant aspires to?

Rootbeer? What da frak is that stuff doing here!
That's not a drink.
You want a real drink, drink GreenyBlue®©™ - 🆒 🆒 🆒 🆒 🆒 that's a real man's drink...
Blinks.

Hm, did someone try to melt my brain!
Uh, it's just a Psi-cop doing a bit of probing whilst on the day job.

Don't worry about it, Hamster - as the regulars can tell you, I have been known to dabble in conspiracies from time to time.

I think I'll wrestle a few colas out of the vending machine before it scurries off again. Who knows? Maybe there'll be something to this "hope" phenomenon after all.

Now, when you say you're going to wrestle them out of the machine...

Oops, The Vending Machine has just raised its shields....

Strange, considering that it's purpose is to sell things.

My advice is to use a cattle prod.

No, a cattle prod's not really my style. Luckily, I picked up the colas while you folks distracted it - directional shields are a wonderful thing. Anyone in the mood for a jolt of forced optimism?

@sundered-angel, on Feb 6 2009, 12:08 AM, said in The Officer's Club Bar #7:

Anyone in the mood for a jolt of forced optimism?

In this economic environment...?
Go on then,
and I'll have one of those colas too while you're at it.

Yeah, it's not looking like optimism is going to come easily any other way. Grab one for me while you're at it.

I've also decided to donate 3% of all takings over the next few weeks to the "bribe LA Galaxy to friggin' let David Beckham stay with AC Milan fund". Important cause, that.

Looks like you got your way there... 🙂