The Officer's Club Bar #7

Meanwhile....

in the bar,
one of the service droids goes offline after mysteriously disolving in a greenyblue pool of greenyblue greenyblueness that it encountered in one of the rat burrows under the floor.....

Mack sits in the bar, watching tumbleweeds go by.

"All is lost, lost is all, who can stumble while we fall?"

Hmm...

slides an already cooled down Frosted GreenyBlueŽŠ™ along the bar to Mack

... I'd just about given up on you guys, lost in that ship for weeks since it re-jammed my holo-thingy. Three squads of Bardroids went in to look for their leader sometime back, but they just disappeared too - ship ate them I think. No worries though, bar makes new ones as it needs them.
Um...,

looks around :unsure:

...er where the guys? Don't tell me the GreenyBlueŽŠ™ ship got them! 😮

OOC: College tends to pull you away from stuff like this when you choose to put as much in your schedule as I have. But I managed to visit now, at least!

*Explosions rock the GreenyBlue ship, and a side portal breaks as Cicion dives out of it, a firey plume following close behind. He rolls on the floor and comes to a stop a few yards away from his landing spot, catching his breath. His clothes are torn and singed, and his face is cut and bruised.

He walks, slowly, back from the docking bay into the main bar room. He goes behind the bar and pours himself a very large, very strong drink.*

Wow, was that an experience. Those CybOrangutans and Omega Ratboars really pack a wallop. But the adventure was not without profit. Removes a tiny vial from his hip pocket. This is a sample of highly concentrated GreenyBlue Phase 5, the next stage of the beverage that will not be commercially released for another five years! I'll be able to do some work on this and start coming up with all kinds of new drinks.

Looks around the messy bar, and summons servdroids to clean up, as usual.

So, how is everyone?

Wow! New drinks!

takes sip of his GreenyBlue

I'm not too bad. Barely managed to escape the ship with my life–some of those droids you sent in attacked me.

Hm barkeep, all that education seems to be doing you good. Your head is getting larger...

*Quietly a friendly GreenyBlue shimmer envelopes the vial of GreenyBlueŽŠ™ Phase 5 and it disappears leaving a tiny receipt in its place.
The receipt humms the GreenyBlueŽŠ™ Tune -
"Redeemable in six years time for a case of GreenyBlueŽŠ™ Phase 5. Have a nice life."
Um hopefully it doesn't have a self destruct...
Oh well, glad you made it off that ship anyway, did you find anything else on board?

Strange that the droids attacked Mack, they seemed so friendly...

*Glances over to a group of droids behaving suspiciously in a far corner of the bar.
Sips drink.

Maybe it was the patented Anti-Droid ion gun I was carrying

shakes head

A utility droid wheels up, looks both ways, and explodes, releasing a hamster, which spins into a roll in midair, and lands neatly on the bar. Hamster grins, and orders a tall vase of GreenyBlueŽŠ™.

A heavy cruiser appears out of hyperspace and collides with the station.

A few seconds later skyfox comes through the airlock.

He looks around, slightly embarrassed. "My lifetime supply of GreenyBlueŽŠ™ ran out. I came back to get some more."

He heads down to the GreenyBlueŽŠ™ storage area. A loud yelp is heard and skyfox comes rushing back.

"That vending machine just attacked me!"

Hm, seems to be a slight problem with the droids' operating systems :blink:, they seem to be behaving strangely....

Bug of somekind perhaps :laugh:

Nods to Skyfox,
Hey you want to be careful of the vending machine network around here, it's a little strange. It doesn't seem to want to ever sell anything. But the machine's sound enough once you don't try to offend it, by say crossing that orange line without having your money ready...

*points to the very faded orangish Total Exclusion Zone line extending a few metres around the Hagrabiscuit vending machine, within which were the rusting hulks of a few droids and some bones of beings of uncertain origin. A small Salrillian Scavenger Thing scuttleing across the zone shrunk to a halt and fell over, and began to disolve quietly.

SQUEAK! said the Death of Rats and leapt off the bar towards the Zone, scythe at the ready.

Hamster sits, eyes glazed, staring at a wall, a thin line of GreenyBlueŽŠ™ dribbling down the corner of his mouth.

"Why are the marmots poking the cheese... Dang..." He mutters, inwardly.

"This stuff is bomb..."

Somone set us up the bomb?

crawls under a table

The dusty intercom crackles to life,

" Frog blast the vent core. Sale on aisle three. Don't feed the vending machines. Good night. "

Hamster looks accusingly up at it.

"Bloody hallucinations."

...and then ANOTHER dreadnaught appears from space and starts blowing things up again...

Hamster gasps as slug makes a sporadic reappearance.

Hamster runs off to go do something.

Naah that's not a reappearance, it's an apparition.
See, it's just a reflection...

points to the holographic "Gallery of Star Heroes" in a long forgotten corner of the bar, now a little unsafe because of the mutant GreenyBlueŽŠ™Rat problem in that area.
The Slug hologram was malfunctioning, flickering on and off as though it wanted a drink...
...casting a reflection on the bar, which because it's a hologram is in 3d.

Logical explanation for everything 🙂 :blink:

Hamster pokes his paw into the Slug hologram, and withdraws it, now soaked in GreenyBlueŽŠ™.

Hamster looks worriedly at his paw, half expecting it to detatch, grow legs, and tip some cows.

Skyfox materializes, walks over to the "Gallery of Star Heroes", and pushes buttons at random trying to get the Joveia holo to work. "Eh, nevamind"

Skyfox turns around and sees hamsters paws starting to grow into cows. "Better put some BlueyGreenŽŠ™ on that quick"

Mack watchs Hamster's paws become larger and larger and larger.

Mack laughs. 🙂

A large Greeny rat with Blue stripes crept from the shadows (must be at least three metres long, we're talking SERIOUS RODENT PROBLEM here) towards the normally observant Hamster. From beneath the tables other eyes opened...

Um..., said Anic and looked at the half empty bottle of GreenyBlueŽŠ™ on the bar - must be affecting my eyesight, oh well, drank some more. 😉