Realm of Prey for EV Nova Released!

New bug in Earth storyline: In the mission when the Faction attacks right after taking Henry Day to Aceleron Prime, the Aceleron ships in the system become hostile to me right after I fire my first shot on a Faction ship. If I choose to bribe the ships to attack the Faction for me, they will do so, but after they take one Faction ship down, they return to their old ways of attacking me for attacking the Faction (Go figure. I'm defending these people) . Their violently "neutral" behavior can be very confusing at times. :laugh:

This post has been edited by Geek : 17 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

@joshtigerheart, on Aug 11 2008, 07:25 PM, said in Realm of Prey for EV Nova Released!:

"Waisting their time" on people who need help is one thing a lot of people do around here. So they're going to "waste their time" on you whether you like it or not! :laugh:

lol
I geuss 😊

They politics like ours profess, the greater prey upon the less. -Michael Green, Poet

Excellent topic.

dusts off this age-old topic

Hey guys wsup? Anyone know if MacDevil is around? Because I wanted to say that I kinda fixed that boom explosion all the ships lacked. If anybody is interested in trying out this fix, then by all means go ahead and download the attachment. The attachment has two version for Mac and Windows. Hopefully the .rez file will work on the Windows platform.
_
_
crosses fingers

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Coraxus : 04 September 2018 - 11:56 PM