EVN - Delphi

@mrxak, on 29 April 2016 - 11:05 AM, said in EVN - Delphi:

So it was an Ares clone? 😛

Figures. You get an idea and someone's already done it better, in 1996.

Ambrosia should sponsor this Delphi project with their remaining couple dollars haha..

@1purevengeance1, on 07 July 2016 - 07:27 PM, said in EVN - Delphi:

Ambrosia should sponsor this Delphi project with their remaining couple dollars haha..

MAGNUS APOLLO IS IN THE ROOM AND HE ASKS YOU WHETHER YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE EVN: DELPHI OR THE AMBROSIA SOFTWARE WEB BOARDS. WHAT DO YOU CHOSE?

The fact that Delphi continues to work on this project despite its difficulties is somewhat inspirational to me. My own much smaller project has run into its own delays and seeing him push onwards after a gap in updates has always reassured me that I can do the same. I also sympathize with his problems with his user account, mine does strange things sometimes and if I log out often requires that I use the password recovery/reset function to log back in, fortunately I still have access to my original email but I see how it could happen. Delphi might consider creating a new account and using it to post updates but I can see how the added layer of complication could be discouraging. Still wherever you are Delphi stay strong and keep the faith, we will see you on the other end.

"Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on." -Nick Fury

Any 1 year update on this legacy laying creation of yours Delphi?

I am still super eager to have your graphics and ideas in my Escape Velocity game!

A tiny snippet of info would be greatly appreciated!