Anathema Beta Ready to Go

(Well, almost)

For those interested in the progress of Anathema, I've now finished the rewrite, a couple testing passes, and the majority of the debugging and balance testing. It's now at a point where I feel content opening it up for beta.

It's pretty late now, but hopefully sometime Sunday I can get a Google group set up for it and find a new host now that Megaupload's gone kaput. I have the contact info for those who have asked to be involved in the beta, but feel free to indicate your interest here.

Wow I totally remember reading about this.

I'd love to try it out, it'd give me a nice reason to crack open EVN again. :3

Pretty cool that people are still working on EVN stuff what, 10 years after its release? I think that really says something about the game. 🙂

I'm still interested, but a little busy now. I'd still like to try the beta, though, when I can.

Depending on how large the file size is, you can probably host it in the public folder for Dropbox, and do a tiny URL to link to it.

Oh, and I'd be willing to play-test for you, but it'll have to wait until about mid-June for me to get to it.

This post has been edited by krugeruwsp : 27 May 2012 - 04:30 PM

Wonderful; I've been paying attention to Anathema news for, well, years. I'd love to beta-test. My email is johnthe(my username) at gmail.

This is great, by total coincidence I had just picked up Nova a few days before I saw this. In fact, I sent you that email a few days ago thinking you'd stopped anything to do with Anathema.

I'd be happy to help beta-test, you can email me at the same address from which I sent my questions about Anathema.

I'd love to help out with Anathema. My day's are a bit busy, but I'd make time.

This post has been edited by Alchemist0ne : 05 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

Second batch of invites sent out today. Got a fair number of kinks worked out, seems to be going pretty well.

Is it too late for me to get into this? I wasn't able to have Nova up and running on my computer until earlier this morning. I actually just got done with Ch. 2.

Where can I get this plug-in ? I'm currently on a bring back EVNOVA period in my life and wanna find all the cool plugins 😛

Anathema chapter two is on the addons page. Chapter three hasn't been released yet despite being through, I think, three beta testing phases now.

But just wait until chapter three is finally released. It is awesome 😛

edit
I don't mean to say don't play chapter 1 and 2 until chapter three comes out but merely to look forward to it. 😛

This post has been edited by Mattsadface : 30 October 2012 - 04:44 AM

so... is chapter 1 just the normal Federation/bureau storyline or is there an actual Chapter 2 plug?

There are both chapters 1 and 2 but the plugin called anathema chapter 2 contains chapter 1 as well.

Thanks for that clarification. I'll give it a go 🙂

Since this seems to be the most recent thread about Anathema, are there news regarding the release of Ch. 3 and 4?