Maybe this is a dumb question.. but cheats?

how "bad" does music have to be before it ceases to be music, becoming merely noise...?
("bad" is of course a matter of opinion and perspective here, as one person's "bad" is another person's "cool").

btw I like the ares intro music.
πŸ™‚

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

The Ares intro music isn't too bad. I still can't imagine myself listening to it in my freetime and actually thinking it's good :eek:

------------------
ARRRR matey!

I used to like the ares music when I first got ares because it was different than most game music. (ex: Mario) Now it's annoying as hell. (if hell can be annoying) and I turned it off. I was going to throw the computer out the window, but that would have been a bit extreme..

By the way, if you want to know all the codes, read the Jimmy Page Theory to Ares in the addons section. I included all the standard codes and a way to edit all the standard codes to get faster codes and to also get codes that aren't controllable the standard way. (Such as naming your planet in a net game without enabling cheats first) Read this and end this topic because cheats topics are really annoying.

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(Leader of TΔΉG -

You could post that answer in the FAQ.

------------------
"There is a time and a place for everything."

Originally posted by Jimmy Page 1:
**... Read this and end this topic because cheats topics are really annoying...

Agreed, i uninstalled Ares by now anyway, had my fun already πŸ˜›

------------------
ARRRR matey!

Soldier of Binki @ 02-03-2000 01:17 AM:
What do you mean? You "finished" Ares? You don't finish, silly! You just play another game and maybe change the map and race picks! Eventually you play against someone else! What's that? What is this "single-player" thing of which you speak?
When your ready to play the REAL game, I'll see you on Gameranger! (I agree there aren't enough maps. 5 multiplayer maps is definately not enough.)

πŸ˜›

------------------
look! its a signature!

Hear, hear, I agree totally with Pat (for once heh!?).

Strange, these people who just uninstall Ares, after finishing it....

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

Naw... I just have better things to do right now, at the current time i just wanted to have a little fun and destroy things. I hardly play video games or any sort of computer games anymore. No time πŸ˜›

------------------
"War is the failure of politics"