Hey look - it's Meeee!

that's got to be the worse topic title ever and also quite irrelevant to ares
-- but it's all good 🆒

I'm home from vacation for a few days and i'm destroying people in chess right now on GR while i transfer all my songs from home onto my ipod. (those things rock) I'll probably be heading back up to my dorm this weekend. Just seeing what's new with ares. It's good to hear that mag is still up and running-

- I got an email from Krule this fall. (I haven't checked my email in ages, but Krule used to be one of the original admins at magleague) Anyways, he was congratulating pat and I for keeping magleague alive so long. I'll pass that along and congratulate pat for taking control of the ares ladder I started and making it last longer than anyone thought possible. Appearantly it seems that ares is one of the few ladders that is still going. I was also glad to see a few new people on GR playing ares while I was on GR.

So, I guess i'm just checking up. I'll probably be on GR for a few days between now and sunday, so look for me on there if ya want. I haven't played a game of ares in ages, so i'm probably extremely rusty. Although, I couldn't say the same for my chess skillz 😉

::Looks at skyblade::

muahahahahaha (evil laugh)

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page
(list)
(*)(Leader of TĹG -

Hey, good to see you back. There's not much news about- the new Magleague tournament, obviously, which is a Good Thing™, the Marathon: Invasion people are searching for a new team member, more RPG stuff is always under discussion...

It should be easy enough to slot back in.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Under discussion?
That RPG is roarin' along I say! Jump in and participate. Would you like to run the Cantharaans? They're not doing anything...

------------------
"That was quick."
"Well you know, when you don't do it right it doesn't take as long."

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
...the Marathon: Invasion people are searching for a new team member...

Although I've officially left the team, I'm still working on it. The Pfhor are ready to be implemented, with all code written out; UESG need a few sprites (which I'm still doing). I think the S'pht'Kr are cursed, as I was the second person to pass them up, and Darkk would probably pass them along to whoever filled my slot.

I still intend on joining the RPG as the Obiards, but I have no clue when I'll do that. Perhaps at the start of the next chapter, if I haven't by then.

------------------

• Dark Side: Gates gives $100m to fight HIV, $421m to fight Linux, Thomas C. Greene, The Register, 11.13. $100m over 10 years to fight AIDS in India; $421m over three to fight Linux. Priorities.

Welcome back...

------------------
We are condemned to be free.

Originally posted by El Spamo:
**Under discussion?
That RPG is roarin' along I say! Jump in and participate. Would you like to run the Cantharaans? They're not doing anything...

Well, yes, that too. RPGs tend to be under discussion even as they're being played. 😉 But I don't think I'm poisonous enough for the Cantharans.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy