Space Opera

Stupid Mistake.

But Fjord is such a cool word, and thus (by association) Njord must be too. Poit! Narf! Fjord! 😄

Yeah I bet having a god bite you would probably hurt. And it would be a badass way for a god to kill people. I mean if Njord is the god of the sea, maybe he can turn into, like, a shark or something. Or maybe he can turn into a Narwhal and impale people, too.

Hmm... Narwhal...
New pics on the webpage, too.

Would it be alright if my pers in the TC has a rebel gunboat? like a fed gunboat but with rebel colors I can do it myself.

If you do it yourself, fine. Send me a link to the picts or plug-in when their done.

um how many ships are there going to be? i am just won d ering.

edit adding the D in wondering

This post has been edited by of doom : 29 April 2008 - 02:22 PM

I've been following this topic for a bit and checking out the freewebs site, and I'm pretty sure I'll be downloading the TC. The name, "Space Opera" made me wonder, but maybe that's just me since I have an undying hate for Opera. It is practically my (unfortunately) immortal enemy.

I also have a question. What program did you use to animate the ships?

the pop singer or the type of music? :laugh:
can you be more descriptive about the word animate.

@of-doom, on Apr 30 2008, 03:18 PM, said in Space Opera:

the pop singer or the type of music? :laugh:

I mean the thing where you go to some place to see poorly dressed people do whatever while someone with an infinitely irritating voice yells about something.

can you be more descriptive about the word animate.

Never mind, I should be asking stuff like this in Just Graphics.

I use Strata3D, but not very well yet.

@templar98921, on May 1 2008, 03:27 AM, said in Space Opera:

I use Strata3D, but not very well yet.

That's what I've used for the past probably 6 years intermittently. If you have any questions about it just shoot me a PM.

Cheers, I'll take you up on that...

(Shameless double-post-bump)
Just to say that, although I have been busy recently, work has been done. I am very happy to say that Space Opera now works flawlessly. Some ships have been re-modeled, and now look much better, and I am finally starting to be happy with the Mantis ships. Expect Screenies soon!
(/Shameless double-post-bump)

Need a merciless dësc grammar/spelling editor? 🙂 I can write them too...

Correction: Flawlessly was wrong. I've stumbled across another bug.

Geek, my spelling/grammar is quite good. But another writer would be useful. Does this mean you've finished with your projects?

I'm saying I could do some work for you when I have some free time.

then if you do than i can do what i really wanted which is beiing mission bits guy. not like im stopping writeing to its just i like bit better.

w00t!

I'll send you the restricted file...
creepy music

the restricted file is soooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: 😄