I need help with something real quick

I was working on a plug named 3000 a while back. Long story short, I lost my data but I have a backup saved. Unfortunately, its not in macbinary- its in .zip from OS X. So when I decompress, I get a whole buncha 0kb files. can I send it to someone and they reformat it for me?

Here's the link- http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0b9cd43...04e75f6e8ebb871

I might not be online past 5 so I'll delete this when I leave... I dont wanna have to start over even though its not much. Just all the weapons and ships really- like 18mb.

This post has been edited by -REDCHIGH- : 22 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

I can help you if you post a direct download link.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by MacBinary, but here's a version converted to a .tar.
Tar Version

-Peter Story

Thanks your a lifesaver. Let me go download it real quick....

Glad to have been of service 🙂
Hopefully you won't run into the same problem you did with the .zip

-Peter Story

Hmm didn't work. I'm on a windows machine, so I need a mac user to decompress it, and recompress it in .sit or .zip. When I opened yours, it was a folder with another folder named Users, then it went Users>Yourname>Downloads> and then it had two corrupted copies of the files that should be in the compressed file. The resource gets lost I think, but Im not sure. The converter won't read it at all.

This post has been edited by -REDCHIGH- : 22 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

As I said, if you post a direct download link, I can help you. I'm on a Mac.

I posted the only link I have at the moment...
Here's the link- http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0b9cd43...04e75f6e8ebb871

It's unwilling to work, sorry.

I think the problem might have something to do with resource forks.

-Peter Story

edit: Ah! Now I know what a MacBinary is; sorry I don't know how to help you.

This post has been edited by p3ter_st0ry : 22 August 2009 - 05:29 PM

Email it to me: <my username here> at gmail dot com. My username of course is Qaanol

The assumption here is that the data you want is present in the zip file to begin with. That really depends on the settings it was compressed with in the first place.

There are Mac plug-ins in the file he linked to, which I have converted to .rez and archived with .zip using Stuffit. I've uploaded them using my Dropbox, here.

Thanks for your help JacaByte