EV Noir

Alright, every time we try to start the project up again, it doesn't seem to happen.

I, for one, would like to see this thing finished and out in the world for everyone to enjoy.

If any of the original members of the EV Noir team are still around/interested, I'd like to try to get this going once again.

Also, new members are definitely welcome.

I posted in the Noir forums, no response. 😛

One thing I forgot is that Hamster is the only one that can approve new members, and he wont be back until December 5.

Oh man I remember EN Noir. Yeah, lets get the ball rolling on this.

I'm still here, but haven't been doing anything because of lack of people to write the story and graphics stuff.

I'd write the story if I knew what it was about. 😛

Well, I can send you some of the story already written so you can get the basic concept, but you really do need access to the forums to get the full idea...

This post has been edited by poofy : 20 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

Send me what you can, and I can ad-lib until I get the rest. At least I could give you some writing samples that way.

This post has been edited by Geek : 20 October 2008 - 05:00 PM

Sup guys, I'm back!

I'll be in Japan in 3 days or so with plenty of free time to organize and continue my writing on this project.

Expect greatness.

Greatness expected.

THAT IS HOW EXCITED I AM! MY EXCITEMENT CANNOT BE EXPRESSED IN MERELY ONE POST!

This post has been edited by Razzle Storm : 08 December 2008 - 01:47 PM

Wow.

This post has been edited by Razzle Storm : 08 December 2008 - 01:46 PM

I guess I could use a project for Winter Break. W00t!

Single po- Double pos- TRIPLE POST- C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

On a more serious note, mission and backstory writing has been fully resumed on Noir, on my part.

There are space ghosts.

Posted Image?

Posted Image?

Posted Image?

Posted Image?

I do believe he said on a more serious note.

Dr. Trowel is and is not accustomed to my plasmodial eccentricities that define and blur the open boundaries to the thought processes which exist in a supposition of countries and nations within my cerebral VXI.

@lord-rama, on Feb 21 2007, 08:01 PM, said in EV Noir:

On second thought, maybe I don't have to change everything. I could make it like Sin City, with mostly everything in greyscale, except certain parts in color. Like, colored explosions and engine glows for certain ships, and colored aliens too. Awesome!

This was such a dope-ass idea, too bad I never made it.

Someone get on that.

EDIT: Good luck on Noir guys.

This post has been edited by Lord Rama : 19 December 2008 - 12:31 AM

@lord-rama, on Dec 19 2008, 04:55 AM, said in EV Noir:

This was such a dope-ass idea, too bad I never made it.

Someone get on that.

EDIT: Good luck on Noir guys.

coughweincorportatedsomeofthatintonoiralreadycoughcough

Thanks. 😄