I will make one

Just ask........

If you have any ideas for a cool plug-in, but you don't have any plug-in skills, just ask me to make it, and I will try really hard to do it, because I have waaaaaay to much free time on my hands, and I want to do something constructive with it.

Additional mission strings for Polycon 😃

Suggestions:

Draconen string
Sorhal string
Vogon string
Nagalfar string
Robotic Plague string (hired by E-Clan residue to energize and lead a Plague invasion)
Pirate strings...
Infinity string
Takari String (Fight invading time-traveling Takari that settled in unknown space and advanced their tech)

and the list goes on and on, since there are SO MANY factions that deserve a string. To free up mission bits, you should re-do the stock strings to have common start bits that force you from accepting other strings. For example, accepting the Polycon string would forbid you from the Meridian and Miamer strings, but not the Vecon or Neo Industries strings...

what sort of skills do you have? because I might need you sometime in the future...

Not to act as though I'm a moderator, but this doesn't belong here. If you are looking for work to do, post yourself in the "Un-employment Thread". It's the 2nd pinned thread in this board. It's not hard, and people are looking for others willing to help, all the time on that thread. Go ahead, try it out!

Your better off hanging around here and waiting for someone to ask for help (it comes up every now and then). Keep up with the discussion in the topics, and help people with debugging/ideas. It will let the rest of us know who you are, and help us remember you if we need something done.

@yamfries, on Mar 15 2008, 01:10 PM, said in I will make one:

what sort of skills do you have? because I might need you sometime in the future...

@lnsu, on Mar 15 2008, 03:39 PM, said in I will make one:

Your better off hanging around here and waiting for someone to ask for help (it comes up every now and then). Keep up with the discussion in the topics, and help people with debugging/ideas. It will let the rest of us know who you are, and help us remember you if we need something done.

I already did.

Make me a TC. A good one. That's should take plenty of time. 😄

@belthazar, on Mar 17 2008, 03:25 AM, said in I will make one:

Make me a TC. A good one. That's should take plenty of time. 😄

Heh heh, as soon as I get hang off Blender, I'm gonna redesign, like, the whole game, graphics-wise. And then I will most likely start the whole TC thing. But first, I'm gonna redesign. But, as I said, I have to get the hang of Blender first, and that will definitely take some time, because the only graphics stuff I have messed with (so far) is 2D, and Blender is 3D stuff. But yeah, I'm gonna make a good TC. 😉